WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Thinking about sick RKO spots in the Rollins-Orton match.. maybe Orton counters a curb stomp or pheonix splash into an RKO
They are probably gonna have the match of the night IMO. Both guys are technically sound and great at counters/reversals. But Kane and Big Slow interference is always a possibility. :smh:

If I may reference Psalm 99:

He spoke to them from the pillar of cloud;
they kept his statutes and the decrees he gave them.

Let us come together and know that the words we speak, are spoken with honor and jubilee.
Dawg... :rofl: :lol: We may disagree on Sasha's looks but I have newfound respect for your zeal and conviction in regards to your beliefs. :nthat:

Graves has improved so much from when he first started commentary, sounds much more natural now. And Owens **** talkin during the match is :pimp:

Imagine if the Network feed stopped right before the main event...:smh:
I had those fears last year with it being the debut PPV for the network. The company couldn't possibly let their flagship PPV have technical issues like that. Or could they... :nerd:

Why didn't they save this balor/Owens match for a live event? This is for the title correct?

Why didn't they save this balor/Owens match for a live event? This is for the title correct?
Title match. As far as why: to hurry up and get Zayn back in the title picture since he never got his rematch. At least that's what I think. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom