WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

-While one of the hot topics going into this year’s WrestleMania 31 is whether or not #1 contender Roman Reigns is ready for WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and the main event, that is not the case backstage as Reigns remains very over with the talent in the locker room.

Reigns has been described as a very likeable guy backstage. He’s also seen as eager to learn and easy to teach.

More than one WWE veteran has described Reigns as the future of WWE and blamed the heat on WWE creative.

-While one of the hot topics going into this year’s WrestleMania 31 is whether or not #1 contender Roman Reigns is ready for WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and the main event, that is not the case backstage as Reigns remains very over with the talent in the locker room.

Reigns has been described as a very likeable guy backstage. He’s also seen as eager to learn and easy to teach.

More than one WWE veteran has described Reigns as the future of WWE and blamed the heat on WWE creative.

Tumblr_lqt77ywQXn1qjujb8o1_500.jpg

I'm fine with reigns too. But I just can't accept him going over Bork sunday. With Bork now signed for 3 years reports are saying that Bork can be their top baby face now instead of the planned idea of reigns being In that spot. But I'm slooooooooowwwwwwllllllyyyyy beginning to accept reigns. Just don't give him campy promos vince and I'm perfectly fine with the dude.

Since Brock is staying for good, do you guys think they'll do away with the UFC shorts he was wrestling with and go back to the trunks?

Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk Cm Punk

Since Brock is staying for good, do you guys think they'll do away with the UFC shorts he was wrestling with and go back to the trunks?

I think the UFC shorts will stay as long as Brock still has endorsement deals with Jimmy Johns and the beef jerky company..

Ain't nobody gonna come out and say they don't like him or he doesn't deserve it flat out :lol: atleast not right now. Give it a year or 2.

reported.

Last edited:
Rusev should go over Brock to pass the monster torch
Makes sense except that Brock is around for 3 more years.  With the money they're paying him, he's not passing the torch to anyone until the end of the contract.

After 3 years Bork will finally put over..................….......

BARON CORBIN! :x not Srs

But a Bork/balor match?! :wow: I say keep Bork as a heel. He has so many faces he can work with. WWE got weak heels other than sext

Last edited:
Watching WM 17, Vince vs Shane.

What were everyone's thought when WWE/F bought WCW. I was only 11 so it was cool to me. I really didn't watch WCW though.

I can see reigns lose badly to Bork. Rock comes out stares down Bork from the stage. Does the bring it gesture with his hand. Bork laughs and celebrates. Setting up that wm32.

OR

Bork celebrates after a nasty beat down on reigns. Rock comes out to save his cousin. Rock bottoms him. Sext comes out cashes in and sets up for Bork/Rocky mania 32

Back
Top Bottom