WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Ahhhh heelllll na. Charlotte has come a long way from when she couldn't even have a decent match in 2013 but better than banks??? What pills you on old man? Gonna pop one myself in a few and watch saul

I know it's just a matter of opinion, and I respect yours (even though you're a dead baby)..But I personally enjoy Charlotte's matches more than Banks'..And I'm not saying she's so much better, I just prefer her moveset over Forehead's..

Really? Charlotte is athletic as hell.

OilyRemarkableAsianporcupine.gif

Even though she missed but the sequence she did against sasha in revolution was :pimp:

Ahhhh heelllll na. Charlotte has come a long way from when she couldn't even have a decent match in 2013 but better than banks??? What pills you on old man? Gonna pop one myself in a few and watch saul

I know it's just a matter of opinion, and I respect yours (even though you're a dead baby)..But I personally enjoy Charlotte's matches more than Banks'..And I'm not saying she's so much better, I just prefer her moveset over Forehead's..

Both girls are very good workers... I do enjoy Charlotte more, but only because she works a power style... But Sasha is just as good...

Both girls are very good workers... I do enjoy Charlotte more, but only because she works a power style... But Sasha is just as good...

No point in this debate as both will be given crappy matches in the main roster. Does Finley still book divas matches? If so he's done a ****** job with the #givedivasachance 15 minute matches. :smh:

No matter what, I can't wait til Charlotte, Banks, and a couple other NXT women get up to the main roster..Maybe then we'll see some good matches..Plus I think it'll give Naomi and Nattie a better chance to shine since their current competition isn't very good..

No matter what, I can't wait til Charlotte, Banks, and a couple other NXT women get up to the main roster..Maybe then we'll see some good matches..Plus I think it'll give Naomi and Nattie a better chance to shine since their current competition isn't very good..

It's crazy cause I remember the :pimp: match emma and paige put on On the first LIVE nxt event and then emma is seen as a joke now on the main roster AND her recent NXT run

No when they get brought up they will have that inital run then just be there like the rest of the girls. Vince don't give a dam about women's wrestling he just needs pretty faces in camera.

Willing to bet that's not the first time she's been degraded

Doubt it. Have u seen her square *** husband. Dude looks like one of the super fans I saw at axxess. :smh:

She probably has dude add a few fingers or a toy to get it done decently.

Last edited:
Red lipstick "****" written on *******... Butt plug tail inserted... Open mouth gag so she drools... Collar and leash...

Now you can bark like a dog..

Sometime soon, I'ma definitely hit you up for some recommendations on some products..

Back
Top Bottom