WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

I'd cover Jojo in maple syrup and eat her all up...
Reported for murder
laugh.gif

Who the **** wants my damn bossman photo. I have no use for it.
laugh.gif
debating what I should get to have dean and sext sign saturday. Really debating on getting the winged eagle belt. Saw they got the blue warrior winged belt. Might get that for them to sign since bossman won't have all the shield signatures.
mean.gif
**** U roman. ****. Also saw the NXT belt signed by all the champs but thing was 1500
Should have went to see Konnan from the jump. Standing in line with a bunch of old women to get something signed by a white washed "Samoan." That's what you get

The NTWT Bullet Club going in on each other...

Just letting my brother know that the girl he's in love with is ugly.

We don't let each other make those mistakes
Family has disagreements so be it.

If I may reference Psalm 54:

Let evil recoil on those who slander me;
in your faithfulness destroy them.

Although AF1 and I disagree on the beauty of Summer Bae, there is no ill will passed between us. There is no slandering or disparaging notions swirling in our minds.

af1 1982 af1 1982 and johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm all love to my 215 and queens brethrens.

AF, you involved with the Filipino club out there in PSU? They probably just had their annual show either in Feb or in the month of March.

JRS, any greeneries on tap for Sunday or you got that baseball draft?

af1 1982 af1 1982 and johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm all love to my 215 and queens brethrens.

AF, you involved with the Filipino club out there in PSU? They probably just had their annual show either in Feb or in the month of March.

JRS, any greeneries on tap for Sunday or you got that baseball draft?

I went to one meeting freshman year to try and meet girls :lol: haven't been back since. Cute girls but it's so cliquey. They ONLY hang out with each other which wouldn't work out since all my friends are black :lol:

I went to one meeting freshman year to try and meet girls :lol: haven't been back since. Cute girls but it's so cliquey. They ONLY hang out with each other which wouldn't work out since all my friends are black :lol:

Hahahaha, I was the same when I was at Temple U. You nailed it on the head on how the club is. I hung out with a wide range of peeps that I barely hung out with the filipinos except my close peoples.

Schedule got changed so Sunday I'll only miss the first 20 mins of Mania and I get to watch the rest with y'all. :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom