WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

anyone seen 
Schedule got changed so Sunday I'll only miss the first 20 mins of Mania and I get to watch the rest with y'all.
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
but u tested positive for blue pills that disqualifies u from the washing i was going to give u 

anyone seen 
but u tested positive for blue pills that disqualifies u from the washing i was going to give u 
You washed yourself out in that Beta level, no confidence in yourself thread. That Pee Wee Herman indecent exposure. Go back to being sad and depressed and eating struggle salmon. And I don't pop pills, that's you and Cases gimmick. All green bruh. Last blue pill I popped was a Claritin when my allergies started running wild like Axelmania.

Last edited:
You washed yourself out in that Beta level, no confidence in yourself thread. That Pee Wee Herman indecent exposure. Go back to being sad and depressed and eating struggle salmon. And I don't pop pills, that's you and Cases gimmick. All green bruh. Last blue pill I popped was a Claritin when my allergies started running wild like Axelmania.
roll.gif
​ green pills 

Last edited:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom