Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

:lol: :lol: at how they wrote Low-Ki out of TNA

Mickie James giving this speech about being abducted like she's been gone for 6 months LOL

When/if TNA folds/gets absorbed by GFW, EC3 needs to take his talents to the WWE and become the 3rd best heel behind Rollins and Owens there

EC3 with the title win :smokin the TNA World title may be equivalent to a paper plate at this point, but EC3 deserves it. He's been money the entire time in TNA. A long way from Derrick Bateman

Last edited:
Where could thy do a NXT show in Brooklyn?... his tweet says Hello Brooklyn, so I'd assume it'd bettered...

Mcu park were they hold field of honor and prospect hall are the only ones I could think of. And prospect hall has never held a wrestling event to my knowledge. Most likely going to be in Manhattan

Last edited:
You clowns going to the nxt show in NYC? 

Let's fight 
nerd.gif

According to those who once took down the Kraken over at WONL, VKM has already decided on the top 6 matches at WM32.

D Bry is not figured into those plans due to not having a timetable for his return.

No Sting VS Taker. There are still big plans for Sting. He may also be inducted into the HOF.

HHH and Steph VS Rousey and The Rock, or 2 seperate singles matches or just HHH VS The Rock are being discussed. The Rock and Dana White are in more control of that than VKM is.

Ziggler has NOT signed a new deal. He was offered a new contract but has yet to sign.

Last edited:
The original terrible theme for Monty Brown before they switched it to the even worse 2nd version

Back
Top Bottom