Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

I'm watching it through means that shall not be discussed on NT :lol:... but I've told you about the location plenty if times I think...

I'm watching it through means that shall not be discussed on NT :lol:... but I've told you about the location plenty if times I think...

Pardon My stupidity, but I don't quite remember that info..But then again it could be all this medication they got me on..Sure wish I had something fun, like a cool wrestling show, to watch while I'm up all night in pain..:tongue:

Case Case

You watch Lucha Underground?... it's the best wrestling show on tv...

Man I've tried to watch a few episodes, but I just can't get into it..I'm sure I'll give it another shot the next time I'm jonesing for some wrestling and don't have anything else to watch..

I would watch Strong vs Nakamura every Damn day... those two are so good together... I'm really surprised Roddy isn't in the G1...

Who am I talking to right now?... :lol:

I would watch Strong vs Nakamura every Damn day... those two are so good together... I'm really surprised Roddy isn't in the G1...

Who am I talking to right now?... :lol:

Man the way you're hyping it up I might just have to watch it first..I'm not too familiar with Roderick's work so this will be a treat for me cause I've heard a couple of you guys praise his work..

Case Case

You watch Lucha Underground?... it's the best wrestling show on tv...

Man I've tried to watch a few episodes, but I just can't get into it..I'm sure I'll give it another shot the next time I'm jonesing for some wrestling and don't have anything else to watch..

It's gotten so good... ever since Texano Jr vs ADR... that was 3/29... that'd be a decent jump on point... it's top notch man...

Roddy is so good... he's always been a great worker.. but the last year he's found a personality and charisma I didn't know he had...

Check out ROH weekly show from last week... Strong/Nakamura and AJ/Bucks vs Okada/Rocky/Trent? and Elgin/Gedo ... amazing hour of wrestling...

Watched some Lucha Underground, TNA and ROH last night. I really enjoyed Lucha Underground. I've always enjoyed Lucha Libre. Watched a lot of Lucha as a kid because my parents didn't want to pay for cable and Univision was free. :lol: LU is a nice change of pace tho and it's good to see ADR and hear Striker.

Watched some Lucha Underground, TNA and ROH last night. I really enjoyed Lucha Underground. I've always enjoyed Lucha Libre. Watched a lot of Lucha as a kid because my parents didn't want to pay for cable and Univision was free. :lol: LU is a nice change of pace tho and it's good to see ADR and hear Striker.

I liked the production

sunny10ai6fc8.gif

WWE is very serious on workin a deal with WWN (parent company of Dragon Gate and EVOLVE).

Word is that it would be a low 6 figure investment. WWE would have first access with any talen they want with them appearing on national tv or signing away their licensing.

WWE is very high on Rich Sann and will likely offer him a deal in Sept.

More signings are expected to take place after Summer Slam as WWE wants a new group of talents to report to NXT by Sept. or Oct.

Source: The Interwebs

But it isn't...
Lucha Underground has the virtue of having FINE wrestling, coupled with a few segments. WWE is the opposite, and sadly what they currently have is GREAT WRESTLERS (like Cesaro, Ziggler, Lucha Dragons) when they need GREAT ACTORS (like Rocky, SCSA and such).

WWE is investing in new wrestler because they no longer have the capacity to create great acting.

Lucha Underground has chosen to be  wrestling show FIRST and FOREMOST. Everything they do is related to the action inside the ring. Not the shenaningans outside of it.

Back
Top Bottom