Wrestling Thread 6/25-7/1 | 6/28 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et- Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, Dixie/AJ Followup?

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

You just made 13 hundred dollars, and you're only betting 5 on a "sure thing".
You smell like struggle.
Talk to me when you move out your parents house in 10 years.
I will raise the bet to TEN DOLLARS.

Spoiler [+]
psycho-sid-breaks-his-leg-o.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

LOOK HOW WELL HE SELLS THAT %*$$!!!

laugh.gif

Boy...did that suck.

- I really wanted a true answer and winner in the Dolph v Del Rio match...botched by Sheamus...so dumb

- Show coming out during Cena and Jericho...AWFUL

- VIckie coming out during the promo with Jericho and Cena..MISTAKE

- UGH the idea of Kane and Show in the MITB match makes me vomit all over myself

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Man, I have no idea how you guys stomach this stuff week after week.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Yea. I have never seen a run in WITH music and the wrestlers that were in a match just stopping and watching the run in. I don't understand

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Who's shorty in the yellow bikini?
nerd.gif

Maxine
Layla just turned 35 and her >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. the rest of the roster
[2 Chainz] Tell 'em. [/Tity Boi]

If Layla got a boob job she would be top 3 all time. No lie.

1340686253494.gif

RAW_06252012ej_1561.jpg

DAT %@#.

SID!?
Slater?!
KAITLYN IN A BIKINI!?

Thank you based, WWE.

Sidenote-

Randy Orton confirmed for brostatus.

1340692159580.png

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Maxine
Layla just turned 35 and her >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. the rest of the roster
[2 Chainz] Tell 'em. [/Tity Boi]

If Layla got a boob job she would be top 3 all time. No lie.

Dude you've gotta be joking..She's not even in the top 10..

Seeing AJ's cheeks were appreciated.  When she skips around and her hair is flowing, it's like the cutest thing ever and I'm mesmerized 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm still waiting to see this Sid Hall of Fame evidence.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you'll be waiting quite awhile.[/color]

wait so someone clear this up.... the MITB match is a fatal fourway match. I sure hope not, that sounds like the worst ladder match of all time on paper . Cena and jericho could put on a decent ladder match but big show and kane will just ruin it. I'm thinking its gotta be a fatal four way because the only other guys that could be in would be randy orton , rey mysterio and miz. Miz is filming the marine 3 , Orton got busted for drugs and didn't mysterio get busted for drugs and is injured.

I'm still waiting to see this Sid Hall of Fame evidence.

You'll keep waiting. He bounced around so much. In 97 he should office stayed in WWF.

1. Trish
2. Stacy

3. Lita

4. Sunny

5.Tessmacher

Anyway, patiently waiting for Impact. WWE has been booty since May and don't forsee that changing til Rumble time. 

I summarized RAW in about 15 minutes watching it on YouTube this morning. And I still think I spent too much time on it. Legitimately, nothing happened other than WWE devaluing a great concept in MITB. Much less, it was done by Vickie Guerrero? Makes no sense, none. Can't imagine sitting through all two hours last night. Can't even dream of sitting through 3. I don't know what they're thinking.

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

wait so someone clear this up.... the MITB match is a fatal fourway match. I sure hope not, that sounds like the worst ladder match of all time on paper . Cena and jericho could put on a decent ladder match but big show and kane will just ruin it. I'm thinking its gotta be a fatal four way because the only other guys that could be in would be randy orton , rey mysterio and miz. Miz is filming the marine 3 , Orton got busted for drugs and didn't mysterio get busted for drugs and is injured.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/moneyinthebank/2012/wwe-championship-money-in-the-bank-ladder-match
indifferent.gif
Seems that way, I thought it was gonna be 8 like normal but I guess not.

It's starting to look like Cena is gonna be champion heading into the 1000th episode which I guess makes sense and then have the rematch of Punk/Cena at Summerfest.

I really hope the WHC MITB match is the 8 people.

Back
Top Bottom