Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Man I was at chilis catchin the Warriors game after work and at the bar. Someone request women's college softball on one of the screens. And annie aldrete got that NT thick. :nthat:

Last edited:
Moderation is key. I had some oatmeal and a banana and greek yogurt for breakfast. Had tilapia rice and veggies for dinner. Reported for false reports on my premature death.
If you step in the ring with me its guaranteed
wink.gif

Wait a minute...DFLY...I just realized mercede$ didn't debut on RAW... I just finished RAW on DVR yesterday and just realized it now while I was lookin at mercede$ gifs :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I don't remember this match at all. I might have missed this Raw back then.

Last edited:
I didn't want it to come to this but I fear no one in these NTWT streets. My championship pedigree has already been etched. When's the last time you earned some gold and didn't buy it...?
You and penny keep throwing shade at me but i mastered the solar flare a long time ago b...

These losers don't recognize and respect REAL champions here :smh:

Naomi's a heel.

During the blog, Eck says with the retirement of AJ Lee and Paige being written off TV for awhile, the fans have been left with no “hero” of the Divas division.

Eck then shed some light on how WWE instructed the writers to portray the Divas during his time a creative team member.

“During my time on the WWE creative team, we actually were told that there really are no babyfaces or heels in the Divas division. It was strongly implied that the Divas are all just a bunch of catty chicks, most of whom are mentally unstable.

A perfect example of that philosophy was the booking of the program between AJ and Paige last year. Instead of establishing a babyface and a heel, both characters acted heelish.

Their “frenemies” angle was more confusing than compelling. Thus, the rivalry between one of the most “over” Divas of all time and a heralded newcomer to the main roster wasn’t nearly as good as it should have been.

The audience needs someone to root for. It’s really not that complicated.”

Use my chubby little fingers to stimulate the ****oris....

Can't wait to see Bronson Wednesday... :nthat:

Goodnight NTWT... I love most of you... @casekicks is my bottom ***** though, he's special...

Some report came out last night from Full Sail saying the crowd decided to **** all over Corbin when he faced Solomon Crowe. Apparently they started a "boring" chant directed at Corbin... 

It was only a matter of time...

Re created the Wyatt family with Baron Corbin..

Back
Top Bottom