Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Some report came out last night from Full Sail saying the crowd decided to **** all over Corbin when he faced Solomon Crowe. Apparently they started a "boring" chant directed at Corbin... 

It was only a matter of time...:lol:

I don't like him either but that's just unfair. He started wrestling about a year and a half ago and it's not like they gave him the main event of the biggest ppv cause of his family and his looks. He's still learning marks need to chill.

Last edited:
Heading out to Costa Rica love y'all.

Check me out on periscope if I get wifi I'll stream the jungle or something.

frankcesare3

frankcesare3
South America is the Wild West b no lie be safe out there and don't look lost. Don't look rich either dudes don't just rob folks out there they hurt/kill them then take what they want.

Is a basketball jersey rich looking? :lol: I ain't leaving the resort.

Hell yeah if it's stitched and real you a target right off the plane b :lol: . If you just staying at the resort you should be good. Keep all your expensive stuff in the room safe if it has one. Hotel staff loves to steal **** from Americans and laugh at you when you complain about it.

Sup fellas. Had an exam last night and went straight to the bar afterwards. Got way too turnt to watch SD smh.

That Lucha underground spot posted a few pages ago is insane

It didn't have to be that way, but you started talking mean gene. :smh: we can forget this ever happened or...
These losers don't recognize and respect REAL champions here :smh:
Facts B...we stay reppin our titles and NTWT in general.

frankcesare3
Be safe JRS. Enjoy that trip though. :pimp:

Sup fellas. Had an exam last night and went straight to the bar afterwards. Got way too turnt to watch SD smh.

That Lucha underground spot posted a few pages ago is insane

Damn, dont remember the last time I had more than 3 drinks in one sitting, hahahaha.

BTW, 70s baby here, bday in a few days.

I think I waste my 9.99 each month on the Network bcause I only watch the PPV's and fast forward it to matches I want to see. At least the UI on the Xbox One has markers to where matches start, etc. Its been over a year since they introduced the network and I sound like a broken record, but show wrestling some other stuff out there with the videos they've acquired. I know you can search but show the Shea Stadium shows, stuff that was on HBO, etc.

Also, except for a few matches, dont like the card for the ROH/NJPW shows. Bobby Fish isnt winning the belt, nor is Nakamura and Liger in the 4 way with Lethal and the Briscoe. Title matches that are 3 way, 4 way matches devalue the title, IMO. Give the fans a US matchup of Tana and Nakamura.,Tiger Mask vs CTU Liger. How come no Time Splitters vs Chris Sabin and whoever. Its call to bring these guys from Japan but matches are blah.

Whats everyone's plan for the weekend? Have my first baby shower and not used to being part of the attention. Will be happy when this is over as well as my little girl in my arms. Gonna need some medicinal oils and edibles afterwards.

Damn, dont remember the last time I had more than 3 drinks in one sitting, hahahaha.

BTW, 70s baby here, bday in a few days.

I think I waste my 9.99 each month on the Network bcause I only watch the PPV's and fast forward it to matches I want to see. At least the UI on the Xbox One has markers to where matches start, etc. Its been over a year since they introduced the network and I sound like a broken record, but show wrestling some other stuff out there with the videos they've acquired. I know you can search but show the Shea Stadium shows, stuff that was on HBO, etc.

Also, except for a few matches, dont like the card for the ROH/NJPW shows. Bobby Fish isnt winning the belt, nor is Nakamura and Liger in the 4 way with Lethal and the Briscoe. Title matches that are 3 way, 4 way matches devalue the title, IMO. Give the fans a US matchup of Tana and Nakamura.,Tiger Mask vs CTU Liger. How come no Time Splitters vs Chris Sabin and whoever. Its call to bring these guys from Japan but matches are blah.

Whats everyone's plan for the weekend? Have my first baby shower and not used to being part of the attention. Will be happy when this is over as well as my little girl in my arms. Gonna need some medicinal oils and edibles afterwards.

Mannnn these state college bar specials are too good to pass up. Spent less than $15 less night. $2.25 dogfish head pints? Can't beat that man

Love my job on Thursdays and Fridays, rarely nothing to do til 2pm, if that....on episode 2 of Daredevil and didnt know Rosario Dawson's in this. Late pass for me but got something to watch on Sundays since I saw the first 4 episodes of GOT.

BTW, I get salad at lunch sometimes and I LIKE it.

Not too much of a selection to in the Midtown East side in regards to eye candy and food.

Last edited:
Love my job on Thursdays and Fridays, rarely nothing to do til 2pm, if that....on episode 2 of Daredevil and didnt know Rosario Dawson's in this. Late pass for me but got something to watch on Sundays since I saw the first 4 episodes of GOT.

BTW, I get salad at lunch sometimes and I LIKE it.

Not too much of a selection to in the Midtown East side in regards to eye candy and food.

Rosario Dawson is absolute flames man. Her body is crazy :pimp: especially with clothes off....

Daredevil was average at first but it really picks up as the season progresses. Very very dope

It didn't have to be that way, but you started talking mean gene.
mean.gif
we can forget this ever happened or...

Who have you fought a list of nobodies like Penny aka Mr. atrsdrfdjdgdg. His gimmick was as over as New Days gimmick. If youre a real champion put it on the line at the next NTWT card.

Awesome, my son just turned 14 months and being a dad is literally the greatest thing ever. All eyes on you at the baby shower tho :lol:

Yeah man, not used to being the center of attention, gonna have to have a special cookie for it, hahaha.

Could this ever happen, Riccochet can wrestle as Prince Puma in the mask for Lucha Underground but can wrestle, lets say in TNA as another character? I'm sure it couldve happened in the kayfabe days but with exclusive contracts, kayfabe pretty much being dead, not likely to happen?

Back
Top Bottom