Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Prowrestlingtees.com has 20% off of all NJPW (including Bullet Club) apparel til the 27th of this month..Use code LIONMARK..

And congrats to furious on the baby..That moment when your kid is placed in your arms for the first time is probably going to be the greatest moment of you life..Be prepared to have your heart filled with more love than you ever thought humanly possible..

Who have you fought a list of nobodies like Penny aka Mr. atrsdrfdjdgdg. His gimmick was as over as New Days gimmick. If youre a real champion put it on the line at the next NTWT card.
I mashed Penny out before i hit the title scene player. Beat Peep, GHIMS, Rhino and almost won the IC and NTWT heavyweight title shot in the rumble the same night. This is in roughly a year of competition. :pimp: you been catchin L's gene...I'm a fighting champ. Get ready to get decimated... :smile:

Last edited:
Just scanning the Network and looked up Buddy Landell. Had a match with Ahmed Johnson and Lawler was rockin a nice mullet back then.

Looked up Ken Patera in homage to green rhino but no AWA stuff.

Case, thank you for the words.. I think the resident sajkldfjklajfklasjf Penny Folarin is also expecting a new one as well. Just preparing for her is a game changer and cant wait.

Looked up Carlos Colon and they have only 2 matches, 1 with Abdullah and the other when he was a young whippersnapper, not the exact words of Gorilla, for the 93 rumble.

Question, I've been watching/following wrestling since I can remember. Never had a break during my 30 some plus years on this earth. Anyone NOT take breaks? I religiously timer recorded on a vcr Wrestling Challenge, Superstars, and the 6:05 TBS shows of WCW and WCW Saturday Night. Thought TBS was cool when I got it on cable with NWA wrestling on a Saturday morning in the small studio.

Damn, a coworker just gave us cups of Henny as a starter for the afternoon. Productivity will be at an all time low today.

If you could see one wrestler live from the past live, who would it be? For me, Superstar Billy Graham and Randy Savage as WWWF champ and Mid South days, respectively.

Damn, a coworker just gave us cups of Henny as a starter for the afternoon. Productivity will be at an all time low today.

If you could see one wrestler live from the past live, who would it be? For me, Superstar Billy Graham and Randy Savage as WWWF champ and Mid South days, respectively.

Dusty vs. flair. I wanna see fans try and kill flair over dusty :lol:

Dusty vs. flair. I wanna see fans try and kill flair over dusty :lol:

Thats a good one, also Tully vs Dusty. It was cool how in Jim Crockett (NWA/WCW) , the wrestlers walked thru the crowd before going into the ring. Thought it was a good change to see the NWA when all I was watching was WWF at the time. Besides, it had Kung Fu Theater either before or after. Hated how sometimes they left you with a cliffhanger, a precursor to Schaivone on Nitro saying, "We're out of time fans, we have to go...."

Probably NWA Flair. The promos were :smokin Oh and Rick Rude during his WCW international championship run.

I saw Flair live in the early 80's, but if I can pick anyone it'd still be him but in the late 80's vs. Steamboat..A close 2nd would probably go to Harley during the mid to late 70's when he was beating the best of best..

If I had to choose a tag team it'd be the Freebirds during their prime..While I was a bigger Road Warriors fan, I'd love to see the insane amount of heat the 'Birds could draw back in the day (especially vs. the Von Erichs)

Congrats! :pimp:

Thank you sir!

With prowrestlingtees.com, there were some people who havent gotten shirts for weeks at a time, is that true? I think my brethren 22stylez 22stylez had to wait a long time for a shirt.

So someone give a cliffsnotes version of who was was reporting who and reasons for being reported?

Reported just because and I will be doing some illegal things later.

With prowrestlingtees.com, there were some people who havent gotten shirts for weeks at a time, is that true? I think my brethren 22stylez 22stylez had to wait a long time for a shirt.

I actually had a shirt come from them within 2 weeks and another time it took about 4-5 weeks. If you don't mind waiting, you'll get it eventually :lol:.

Case Case was not satisfied with the shirts he got...

I got my Shinsuke shirt that is red with white lettering..The paint was a little thin and you could see the red shirt through the paint..Sent them a complaint email and had a brand new one in about 2 weeks..The previous times I've ordered I've had a good experience..Arrived pretty quick after I ordered and all the printing was does very well..

I NEED that Bullet Club hoodie..But just sold some shoes so I could buy the family passes to King's Island (our closest amusement park) so even with the 20% off I ain't got enough money..Damn family is draining my energy and shoe collection all at the same time..

I actually had a shirt come from them within 2 weeks and another time it took about 4-5 weeks. If you don't mind waiting, you'll get it eventually :lol:.

yeah, me and my boy ordered our Bullet Club shirts on the same day and I got mine two weeks before him :lol: I'm ordering a Nakamura shirt today for the May 13th show in Philly, I hope they come through.

Shoemaker brings up a valid point on this week's Cheap Heat about the drop off between the card for Wrestlemania and Extreme Rules.

No Brock. No Rock. No Heyman. No Shovel. No Punk. No B+ Player.

These midcarders got to step up and grab the brass ring!

Thank you sir!

So someone give a cliffsnotes version of who was was reporting who and reasons for being reported?

Actually I ordered off http://puroresushop.com back in December I think and I STILL haven't gotten my shirts! :smh:

Btw how is everything brethren

There was no Brock, Rock, punk last year. Heyman was reduced to nothing with cesaro and that weak triple threat that did nothing for anybody involved sooooooooooo his point means nothing just fishing for a point

Actually I ordered off http://puroresushop.com back in December I think and I STILL haven't gotten my shirts! :smh:

Btw how is everything brethren

My dude, no complaints here. 1 month of work til Im off for 2 months (1 for paternity and have a month saved for vacation).

Thinking about copping the Million Dollar Man Tuxedo t-shirts.

Anyone remember their first wrestling merchandise? Had the AWA figures of Flair/Zbysco andthe Road Warriors, and an iron on t-shirt of the Rock and Roll Express.

Thank you sir!

:x

greetings from Colombia. I'm on vacation but i try to keep with this thread.

have a great weekend guys.

Back
Top Bottom