Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

I bet those press conferences are similar to Summer Rae and Fandango "getting wasted" and making out. I think I rather watch Jojo do nothing on Total Divas than watch Summer Rae telegraph some romance

vA90JcL.gif

batista is gonna take time off after extreme rules. so glad  the shield won tonight. when its all said and done, the shield will be one of the greatest factions of all time. hopefully all of them become future world champions. theyre gonna make history! 

WWE tweeted out this picture before the PPV.  Look at who are talking in the background.

Supposedly Stephanie blew a gasket.

WWE tweeted out this picture before the PPV.  Look at who are talking in the background.

Supposedly Stephanie blew a gasket.
If she reacted in a similar manner on how she acted during "Occupy Raw", I would laugh in her face.

Then proceed to motorboat them tittays

the kid is Jamison's (a horrendous gimmick in the early 90's and for a few shows manager of the Bushwackers;  basically Vince's versions of a jerwish virgin Wrestling Nerd). He did an interview with wrestlecrap about that being his son and how he's a child actor.

Back
Top Bottom