Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Missed everything after the Big E match..Is it worth watching on the replay?

evolh1za7.gif

Maaaannnn look

Watching the PPV cause I wasn't able to catch it live.

Paige's submission is something serious. :x

Last edited:
a little late on this, but i think the report about batista not wanting to job to Bryan again was bs. the wording of the report just sounded like a typical dirtsheet intending to stir up Bryan fanboys. if batista didnt want to lose to someone so "small", he wouldnt have tapped out to him at wrestlemania. and wrestlemania is the biggest event of the year. and he lost to the shield today and alberto del rio in february. so i think batista doesnt really care about wins and losses. i think batista is actually an entertaining guy. he doesnt have the best matches but in terms of mic work and character work, hes pretty good. in real life, hes not as selfish as some people think he is. 

Last edited:
a little late on this, but i think the report about batista not wanting to job to Bryan again was bs. the wording of the report just sounded like a typical dirtsheet intending to stir up Bryan fanboys. if batista didnt want to lose to someone so "small", he wouldnt have tapped out to him at wrestlemania. and wrestlemania is the biggest event of the year. and he lost to the shield today and alberto del rio in february. so i think batista doesnt really care about wins and losses. i think batista is actually an entertaining guy. he doesnt have the best matches but in terms of mic work and character work, hes pretty good. in real life, hes not as selfish as some people think he is. 

All of this. Dude is real cool. He spent 5 mins trying to sign my PPV chair, with a messed up sharpie, in the rain, and was cool the whole time. But that was before we was swagtista

Is it just me or do submission finishes add legitimacy to the female wrestlers? :nerd:

Absolutely. Except for Natalya. She just looks plain dumb doing the Shooter. Disgracing the GOAT submission. (Come at me bros)

Paige's submission is dope. Like an edgecution/cattle mutilation

Just finished watching the parts that I missed..Bray/Cena was pretty good, but not cuz of Cena..Diva's match was awful and wish Vampiro would have lost..Evolution v. Shield was a really solid match..Dbry vs. Yankem wasn't as bad as people was thinking it was going to be..I think the thing I hated the most about it, is that it seems like this feud isn't over..Maybe give them 1 more match on Raw and then end it..Oh and Cesaro continues to dat dude..

Back
Top Bottom