Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

aIF0Cg4.gif
roll.gif
where is this from?

chick i went to high school with is friends with a girl that looks like Summer Rae, bout to ask for a hook up so i could unleash the hounds of justice :pimp:

any of you guys go to any ROH shows when Punk and Bryan were there? Man, I love hearing that you're gonna get your head kicked in chant they used to do for Bryan.

Last edited:
a little late on this, but i think the report about batista not wanting to job to Bryan again was bs. the wording of the report just sounded like a typical dirtsheet intending to stir up Bryan fanboys. if batista didnt want to lose to someone so "small", he wouldnt have tapped out to him at wrestlemania. and wrestlemania is the biggest event of the year. and he lost to the shield today and alberto del rio in february. so i think batista doesnt really care about wins and losses. i think batista is actually an entertaining guy. he doesnt have the best matches but in terms of mic work and character work, hes pretty good. in real life, hes not as selfish as some people think he is. 

Batista has been entertaining unintentionally. Winded as soon as he slides into the ring, flubbing lines, not being able to do the Batista Bomb like he used to, wearing lingerie last night, and wearing J's instead of regular boots :lol:

Batista has been entertaining unintentionally. Winded as soon as he slides into the ring, flubbing lines, not being able to do the Batista Bomb like he used to, wearing lingerie last night, and wearing J's instead of regular boots :lol:

Don't forget the skinny jeans

With Batista’s WWE status for Payback up in the air and WWE officials, including Vince McMahon, reportedly trying to convince him to stay and work the match against Daniel Bryan next month.

The plan coming out of Extreme Rules is if they can’t convince Batista to work with Bryan at Payback, then they will do Kane vs. Bryan in a Buried Alive Match.

Kane sitting up at the end of the Extreme Rules match with Bryan was done because WWE felt they needed that as a last scene in case they had to go with Kane vs. Bryan for Payback.

---------------------

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP THIS STUPID POINTLESS STORYLINE...

D. Bry will hit Kane with a running knee that sends him into the dirt and from there, bury him to the depths of hellfire and brimstone.

This will lead to a Kane face turn and him and D. Bry hugging it out to end Summer Fest.

Last edited:
missed er last night catchin up on it now. from what I've heard it was very good. wish I knew it was at the izod. only 90 minutes from philly. anyone going to RR in philly?

Back
Top Bottom