Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Finsihed Raw;
-Vince needs to stop making appearances, I've said it before his desperation for pops only to get silence in return is cringeworthy.
-Y2J is my fave but I legit laughed out loud when he interrupted Reigns just because the idea of Y2J vs Reigns right now
-Still don't get what you guys see in Corbin
-Everyone knew Zigg was coming out to job :smh: :lol:
-Crews call up is random and early as hell. Dude has a fun skillset but isn't interesting at all and he rocks that smile way too hard :lol:
-Everything about the Ryder Miz segment was :lol:
-Vaudevillains coming :nthat:
-Owens>
-My ******* man Cesaro is back in this ***** :nthat:
-Vince getting back at the IWC by having Roman **** Styles up for the next few weeks :lol:

Last edited:
https://tunelinks.com/a/1656/Ringside_4

large.jpg

That's racist.

Anyway, now all the Marks are happy as hell. But little do these guys know, Reigns is going to stomp on that AJ No Styles ******. He will succumb to Reign's super brute strength force and get destroyed by the Superman Punch and Spear.

On the real though; Reigns is better as an arrogant heel and we saw a slight glimpse of that, which I liked.

Last edited:

All they have to do with reigns

:rofl:

I'll be damned if Marks get on the Reigns bandwagon when he turns this heel man. Some sheep forreal if it happens which probably will.

Disappointed Samoa Joe didn't debut on the main roster tonight. Nor did Bayley.

But it was a good RAW tonight, but all these pops and cheers usually happen the RAW after 'Mania, so I don't expect the same pops for the debuts as the weeks go by.

Last edited:
The marks don't have a personal problem with Reigns it's his booking and character they hate so no they won't be sheep if his booking and character is done properly

The marks don't have a personal problem with Reigns it's his booking and character they hate so no they won't be sheep if his booking and character is done properly

IDK, I think it develops into a personal problem. They boo the Usos just because they're related to Reigns. Crowd tonight represents Marks in general based off the reactions, yet Vinny Mac (Vince) when he came out, they cheered him but every idea was through him. It doesn't make sense. And I see so much hate on Reigns and Cena all over social media compared to creative ideas and bookings.

man cant believe styles won a raw main event

dixie carter probably creamed her pants watching that

not sure why vince didnt make styles get rid of his little rascals hair cut though

Also, I see that Mean Gene is the only one that has my back. Only dude that came to visit me when I was locked up. Him and Rhino. Wrote me letters. The rest of yall dudes couldn't even call me collect?

Full heel mode for now on man

Man please

#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC
#freeDC

We don't want no Devils in the house

#freeDC

Man I tapped out right after YooHoo Country's Raw debut because that's the last thing I remember.

Reading up on Raw I see my dude [Stone Cold] SEE-SAW-ROH [/Stone Cold] came back.
pimp.gif

Ryder lost IC title to Miz.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Enzo and Cass finally debuted.

And BK Fashion is gonna be the first casuality of the Roman Empire.

Also, I see that Mean Gene is the only one that has my back. Only dude that came to visit me when I was locked up. Him and Rhino. Wrote me letters. The rest of yall dudes couldn't even call me collect?

Full heel mode for now on man
Word?

I write you a petition, called out the Meffh in public, put my neck on the line for you and this how you repay?

I hope you did a survey dc

I really hate Comcast internet. Internet been out since last night couldn't even watch Raw :smh:

I wish Google Fiber was in this area.

Last edited:
Word?

I write you a petition, called out the Meffh in public, put my neck on the line for you and this how you repay?

I hope you did a survey dc

For real, he acting like a female.

He doesn't know the general rules of the streets. If someone from ya set is locked up you can't expect them to keep in touch while the block is hot

Whos the idiot that revealed who I was to the mods over at Reddit? I had to delete my account late last night because of it

I didn't even realize Ambrose wasn't on Raw. Lesnar didn't really even beat him down that bad to miss Raw. Shane basically fell off aa building and was able to show up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom