Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

giphy.gif

So I know Raw is on, but I’m not watching it. Who thinks it’s going to be Jay White vs. Tanahashi for the US title? I know Juice Robinson is coming up as well, but they can save that for Cow Palace. Or they could do the reverse. Tanahashi vs. Jay White in the US might be cool.

I know this won’t happen but leave Tanahashi off the dominion card and let him rest for the G1 in SF and the actual G1 tournament. Card is already gonna be crazy stacked and idk what they do with him between now and the G1

Any early predictions for the lineup in SF? :nerd:

I think they’re gonna have to put on some bigger matches for this card considering the venue size so I’m guessing we will see a few title matches

Gonna go with IWGP Heavy, IC, US and IWGP Heavyweight Tag belts all being defended.

Omega and the Bucks will be champions defending said titles but not sure against who.

Probably will see Mysterio and Jericho on the card as well.

I think they’re gonna have to put on some bigger matches for this card considering the venue size so I’m guess we will see a few title matches

Gonna go work IWGP Heavy, IC, US and IWGP Heavyweight Tag belts all being defended.

Omega and the Bucks will be champions defending said titles but not sure against who.

Probably will see Mysterio and Jericho on the card as well.
Heard they were disappointed with ticket sales for G1 in SF

Heard they were disappointed with ticket sales for G1 in SF

It’s a 10k seat venue they’re gonna have to announce a lineup sooner than last time if they wanna sell out that place.

I’m hoping they announce after dominion that’ll give them a full month to sell more tickets with a lineup announced.

Back
Top Bottom