Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

^I had seen two promos he gave where the crowd just rained down boos as if Cena ended Taker's streak :lol: He was in full face mode (forgot what heel he was facing), but the mild heel undertones were surprisingly good

Orton was the last "GREAT" IC champ

MVP - last "GREAT" US champ

Yep :pimp:

Last edited:
meh, people were saying the same thing about both midcard titles 10 years ago. the cycle doesnt change

I think the IC Title really lost it's luster when it was unified with the then WCW US belt. Back then having the IC title almost always means you're 1 step closer to the main event scene. Or sometimes as a validation that you're the present workhorse of the company.

^I had seen two promos he gave where the crowd just rained down boos as if Cena ended Taker's streak :lol: He was in full face mode (forgot what heel he was facing), but the mild heel undertones were surprisingly good

Bo approves

View media item 538895

Yea the IC/European title was changing like every 3 weeks around that time. :lol: when Al Snow won it, and kept dressing as different European characters. They always have spurs of making the lower titles important, buy it never consistently sticks.

Went to Smackdown tapings last night.
Spoilers
Amazing event maybe its because I had low expectations but it was one of the best ive attended so far. Wyatt's entrance live >
First, cant believe they had Del Rio vs Rhodes on Main Event, it was a ppv quality match. Crowd more on Del RIos side than Cody's. The Usos are also extremely over live.
They buried Ziggler deep in the card smh. PTP , Kofi and him all were getting good reactions Think the biggest reactions were for RVD and Daniel Bryan.
Good that Vince and Triple H got to see Daniel Bryan's match , crowd went crazy.
barretts best matc ive seen

Last edited:
Hands down the biggest pops last night were RVD, Vince, Trips, and Bryan. Missed the match with Ziggs and Kofi.

Spoilers
Amazing event maybe its because I had low expectations but it was one of the best ive attended so far. Wyatt's entrance live >
First, cant believe they had Del Rio vs Rhodes on Main Event, it was a ppv quality match. Crowd more on Del RIos side than Cody's. The Usos are also extremely over live.
They buried Ziggler deep in the card smh. PTP , Kofi and him all were getting good reactions Think the biggest reactions were for RVD and Daniel Bryan.
Good that Vince and Triple H got to see Daniel Bryan's match , crowd went crazy.

The Main Event show always has great matches. If you actually care about the wrestling, it's worth the watch or DVR record.

^So Oscar worthy. Henry played his retirement up on twitter, and fooled me and Darren Young big time :lol:

This NXT Emma chick is the sexiest ******ed person I've ever seen.

Watching her dance battle with Summer Rae and I am highly amused.

The crowd actually chanted "You got served"

:lol:

Last edited:
Pretty classless for the ref to say what he said. They all botched that spot.

This NXT Emma chick is the sexiest ******ed person I've ever seen.

Watching her dance battle with Summer Rae and I am highly amused.

The crowd actually chanted "You got served"

:lol:

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis :rofl: Doesn't hurt that both her and Summer are pretty good in the ring either

1. Might have to pull out the PS2

[emoji]9654[/emoji] King of Colosseum II May2013 Save preview - YouTube

WWE/TNA edits come around the 8:40 mark

2. Funny they still have these Kofi KIngston commercials on ION. Anyone else see them

3. Curtis Axel has some short arms. He looks slightly "mentally challenged" when he does his little intro on the ramp

4. Check the blog in my sig, I added a slight new entry. I want yall to comment and pass along the blog

Backstage News on the reason WWE selected The Miz as Host for Summerslam

According to reports, the reason WWE selected The Miz as the official host for this year’s SummerSlam is because he is seen as the top social media representative by the company. WWE is looking to make a big social media push for this year’s summer classic, thus, Miz was tapped as the host of the show.

Miz will be using Google Class during the SummerSlam pay-per-view.. Google Glass is a computer linked up to a pair of glasses that transmits photos and videos through social media platforms.

WWE V.P. Perkins Miller spoke to the folks at the Mashable.com website, saying, “We can use social media as the glue that connects all of these things for our fans who can’t be in Los Angeles as well as the fans who are there. It creates a unified experience we weren’t able to have before.”

In addition to those duties, Miz will also be representing WWE for the Playstation launch of a live-event streaming App. SummerSlam can be ordered via the Playstation Network, providing another outlet for fans to watch the pay-per-view.

The Main Event show always has great matches. If you actually care about the wrestling, it's worth the watch or DVR record.
This.

ive been watching Main Event rather consistenly because you're pretty much guaranteed atleast one great match

Spoilers

Wyatt entrance is by far the best right now.
Still think they should switch things up once n a while.

Can't wait until their eventual meet up with ambrose. They seem to have that same chaotic mood to them.

Screen-Shot-2013-08-13-at-12.jpg

I've been looking everywhere for next week's Claudio vs Generico 2/3 falls match. The one that everyone is hyping as pro wrestling's match of the year.

Looks like I'm just gonna have to wait.

Unless DC can work his magic.....

Last edited:
if you guys havent been listening to Steve Austin's podcasts, you should be.

great 2-part episodes with Scott Hall as well as DDP 

Back
Top Bottom