Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

This Punk/Heyman storyline isn't really clicking with me to be honest. I think it's Curtis Axel's fault.

The back and forth between Heyman and Punk is great but once Axel gets in it everything goes down hill fast.

- Did Stephanie really have ish on Big Show like that the whole show. :lol: :smh::smh:

- Booker T sounding like a hood version of Walter White. "Tread lightly dawg". :lol:

- :lol: @ Micheal Cole saying PTPer's have been on fire lately, I wonder why :nerd:. They should be getting a push but it shouldn't be cuz Young came out the closet.

- I guess we can put the dirt on Ziggler :smh:

They need to change up the ending of raw. Let dbry get the upper hand on trips and Randall once in a while ala stone cold and the mcmahons back in the attitude era. This dbry burial every week is getting old and stale. I mean messing up the car was one thing but trips and Randall still got the last word and burial at the end of the show. MNF can't come soon enough

How fitting these gifs popped up today
tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o5_250.gif

tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Never thought JBL was a soccer head. Pretty dope referencing the Gareth Bale signing.

Maybe this Cody firing angle is a way for Cody to have his wedding and enjoy his honeymoon for a month or so? Maybe he was supposed to have a leave and be off tv for a while?

Not sure if I like punk as a face. Loved him as a heel but wwe has too many heels right now

since Cody is already "fired" does that mean he comes out the crowd and helps DB in a couple weeks?

Soooo... what's the reason behind Cody being "fired"? Does he have a side job somewhere? Is he going to have some surgery? Time off like how Jericho does? What?
To get married and the subsequent honeymoon I suppose.

Soooo... what's the reason behind Cody being "fired"? Does he have a side job somewhere? Is he going to have some surgery? Time off like how Jericho does? What?

Time off as mentioned and to give him a push as a babyface when he comes back. I can see him being the guy to save Daniel Bryan when everybody's watching on the ramp and triple h has to rehire him to get his revenge.

Cody Rhodes as a face >>> Mizark & Miz as faces. Not mad at all with him taking what once looked like their place in this angle.

When fast builds/blow outs occur, it's "OMG they should have drawn this out

Now that something is being drawn out, "OMG where's the payoff"

I think it's safe to say that Bully Ryback is one of the best things going on in the WWE right now. That walk and smirk on the way to the ring last night solidified it

So big show only crued during this knockout punch when last month he was punching erbody and sleeping like a baby at night

- As a result of Mark Henry’s injury over the weekend, WWE is being forced to change the scheduled tag title match at Night of Champions. Henry and Big Show were going to face The Shield’s Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns for the tag team titles, but now it looks like the Prime Time Players could be getting the title shot. =

:smh: all because Darren young coming out of the closet. Well I guess ptp deserved this overdue push

A.J got a tattoo

- There was an incident during the Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton match at RAW last night where WWE officials sent security out to calm down a situation going on in the crowd. Apparently fans were dressed as Randy Savage, Ric Flair and either Hulk Hogan or Jake Roberts. The fans were getting more attention than the match and this had WWE officials furious.

:lol: :smh:
I remember seeing the dude in the Macho Man get up and yelling out OOOH YEAAH

Last edited:
- As a result of Mark Henry’s injury over the weekend, WWE is being forced to change the scheduled tag title match at Night of Champions. Henry and Big Show were going to face The Shield’s Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns for the tag team titles, but now it looks like the Prime Time Players could be getting the title shot.

mean.gif
all because Darren young coming out of the closet. Well I guess ptp deserved this overdue push
SLAM12_PHOTO_103.jpg

that tat is so dumb, at first i thought it she was trying to keep a  number count of dudes that ran through her and but it was too low. i realized it was the day she won the belt. i hope she becomes a 20 time champ so they can start inking her face. aj is a bird. yeah, i said it. 

While I don't totally disagree with you guys on the "boring" complaints...it's only been 2 weeks since Summer Slam and 3 episodes of Raw (2 Smackdowns)! What do you really expect to happen in 3 shows?

And just think about this...if this is all a build up to Wrestlemania, you have 32 Raws/Smackdowns between Summerslam and Wrestlemania and 7 more PPV's. I see a LOT of the same stuff until Survivor Series and that's just under 3 months away!!!

Agreed. This thing will drag out and for the people saying that the shield are boring too I really liked them in this role for now.

I do feel like Bryan should eventually get one up on HHH/Orton in one of these episodes soon so it won't feel like we're watching the samething over and over

Every time Big Show is a face they make him look like a idiot. Him crying all night is cringe worthy. I hope this leads to him turning again and joining the corporate team. I have zero interest in watching Big show trying to fight back vs HHH. Hopefully that rumored match isn't true.

Cody being fired is the beginning of the McMahon-Hemsley regime pt.2. In the upcoming weeks more will be fired, then we rehash this storyline. Only thing is dont have people crying, and the same dude getting murked weekly :smh:

Back
Top Bottom