Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

I could see Cody turning heel and joining the Corporation out of desperation, but I rather see Sandow in a suit with them. His briefcase and eventual title reign would be a good addition.

I could see Cody turning heel and joining the Corporation out of desperation, but I rather see Sandow in a suit with them. His briefcase and eventual title reign would be a good addition.

I could see them go that route. Sandow as part of the corporation while Cody joins the union with D Bry. It makes the most sense since Trips would want both world champs at his disposal.

Last edited:
If he does make a few appearances, he can wear DB's beard shirts since he has a gnarly one himself right now.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think it's safe to say that Bully Ryback is one of the best things going on in the WWE right now. That walk and smirk on the way to the ring last night solidified it
+1

When he emphasized on the word "shrimp" i chuckled lol.

These tag titles looked so much better than the crap they have now

Last edited:
According to People.com, WWE star Titus O'Neil is dating reality TV star Omarosa Manigualt. The report notes that this is Manigault's first relationship since her actor/fiancee Michael Clarke Duncan passed away last year.

Random

that tat is so dumb, at first i thought it she was trying to keep a  number count of dudes that ran through her and but it was too low. i realized it was the day she won the belt. i hope she becomes a 20 time champ so they can start inking her face. aj is a bird. yeah, i said it. 

DAMN TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!!

Soleman just had me shook at the Sheamus mention. Had me thinking he was backstage and swiftly recovered from his injury and ready to be back on tv :x

that tat is so dumb, at first i thought it she was trying to keep a  number count of dudes that ran through her and but it was too low. i realized it was the day she won the belt. i hope she becomes a 20 time champ so they can start inking her face. aj is a bird. yeah, i said it. 

4w has found himself a new best friend

Immediately thought of this..

View media item 565178

These weekly beat downs are starting to drag on. If they keep doing this with bryan, theyre gonna reach aces & eights levels of redundancy.

I do like show being a hostage type of hired mercenary for the mcmahons.
But the crying is over the top.

the punk story line has lost all steam without brock.

Overall this episode was weak.

Back
Top Bottom