Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Sorry for the late post.  Been fighting the flu.

NTWT WWE FASTLANE PPV PREDICTION CONTEST
  • Spell your NT board name correctly
  • 500 total possible points
  • Entries are due by 7:30 pm et on Sunday
  • You may only enter once
  • Once you submit your entry, it cannot be changed/updated
  • Good luck!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/93D75LM

Really not sure what to do for the Bryan/Reigns match. Ideally, would like Brock to come out and just wash them both and have the match end as a no contest.

Really not sure what to do for the Bryan/Reigns match. Ideally, would like Brock to come out and just wash them both and have the match end as a no contest.

But I got Cena/Russev I'm a double dq/no contest...

There's gonna be at least 2 rematch from Passinglane on WM... Star vs Gold and Russev/Cena are Def on WM... Throw on Reigns/Bryan plus Brock potentially... And some sorta Uso's vs Kidd/Cesaro likely if they do a tag title match at WM...

WM used to be about a fresh match or culmination to a blood feud... Not rehashed matches people have seen multiple times already...

To set up a triple threat?

Got Jimmy Johns tonight to be like Brock

View media item 1414321

This whole time I thought jimmy John's was beef jerky :lol: how is the place? A random place to sponser Bork. Jerky brand made more sense

Last edited:

Reigns with the clean pin to send bryan back to the midcard sadly. The question is will Memphis boo reigns??

Yall reall don't know jimmy johns :rofl: awesome sandwiches. Basically subway but jt actually does taste fresh

As for Cena/rusev. My perfect booking would be to have rusev win clean and then cena say "I lost to Brock and now rusev. Do I still have it" then have a big build for mania for the comeback of cena

Ended up going with Reigns winning by pinfall...

As far as WM31 having Fast Lane rematches, I can see Cesaro & KIdd/Usos, Rusev/Cena, Goldust/Stardust, and Paige/Nikki all happening again...

I can't see ascension not being involved in the tag titles by mania. Maybe a three way tag match. USOs ascension and brass ring club

Back
Top Bottom