Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

If any of ya'll have been paying attention to British Bulldog Jr in NJPW, is he any better than he was in the WWE? He was bland as **** back then :lol:

Good looks, DeepSea. I'll watch it as soon as I get home.

Does anybody know if there's any Axxess autograph type stuff for the Rumble on Sunday?

Watching NJPW now. Does WWE even have a hold in Japan?

Cause I can't see the Japanse audience taking the WWE product seriously.

Looks like their audience is adults not 6 year old Cena type fans.

Can't believe Ascension is ripping off both Demolition and LOD, and aren't even doing a good job of it. Even on facepaint alone, so weak and tame
tumblr_ninue2W5HI1ql0k28o1_500.png

I don't know why they couldn't have just rolled with their more darker gimmick in NXT, which was original instead of a ripoff. The WWE always adds minor tweaks to things that they don't need to, and it's usually for the worse.
tumblr_n7kv2sAvWQ1sw3cyxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6d26pbcn41saykaxo1_400.gif

Nakamura is my favorite NJPW wrestler right now..But Okada is a close second..

That IWGP title match was fantastic..The psychology/in-ring story was damn near perfect..

I'll be in Sec 105 for the Rumble

what's the face value printed on your ticket? I'm in 102 and mine say 200. making sure my boy didn't get got for some fake tickets. because I'll have to slaughter him. I had a chance to grab 113 row 7. it seemed too good to be true so passed on them. Craigslist is shady

actually for anyone who has hard copies post as many pictures of detailed as possible. please. I have to figure this out fast. I think this bozo bought fake tickets.

what's the face value printed on your ticket? I'm in 102 and mine say 200. making sure my boy didn't get got for some fake tickets. because I'll have to slaughter him. I had a chance to grab 113 row 7. it seemed too good to be true so passed on them. Craigslist is shady
Looks like there are lower level seats that have a value of $200 using the Wells Fargo Center link from the WWE site (http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...:WA2014:WWE0125:&shopperContext=&pc=&cartNum=). 

Last edited:

There are plenty wwe fans in Japan. Every body there isn't new Japan fans.

Joey Styles' RR prediction:

Lesnar will lose the match, but won't be pinned. He will be furious about this, force himself into the RR match and win it.

I'll be in Sec 105 for the Rumble
@John2st  I have company tickets so there is no value printed on them, sorry.  But it looks like @Degenerate423  answered your question.

There are plenty wwe fans in Japan. Every body there isn't new Japan fans.
WWE has been going there every July for the past few years.  Attendance has not been strong.  They are going once again this year.

2015 NTWT WWE Royal Rumble PPV Prediction Contest

After failing the NTWT Universe in 2014 with the PPV Prediction Contests, I am back in 2015 and vow to be dedicated and make this successful.  Since I am going to the Royal Rumble, do not expect immediate results, but they will be posted by mid-week.

The rules and details of the contest:
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • You may only enter once
  • Once your entry has been submitted, it cannot be changed/modified/updated
  • All entries are due by 7:30 PM ET or before the start of the PPV Preshow Match, whichever happens first.
  • There are 1,060 total possible points.
  • I have the final say on all questions.
Good luck, and let's have a great 2015!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YF7DLTL

Back
Top Bottom