Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Imagine that
eek.gif
. Honestly think the Philly crowd would be 50/50 .
I would honestly give a standing ovation for that troll job. 

If I had it my way, he would be champ for a few years straight. That title got some clout back to it once he got the belt. 100% serious

Yoo @john2st whats good bruh,been pretty busy lately.and soemhow got ruduced to mid card status smh.i know my philly fam gonna rep tomorrow at the rr tho

Nakamura is my favorite NJPW wrestler right now..But Okada is a close second..

That IWGP title match was fantastic..The psychology/in-ring story was damn near perfect..

Okada is my favorite and Nakamura is second. Okada is so damn smooth in the ring.

Last edited:
Man I aint going to the rumble no more some crazy stuff happened to my friend and he had to sell the tickets :smh:
He owes me money now but if anyone is selling tickets in here or has a friend that isnt going I'll come with yall and buy the ticket. Im still going to the ROH show today tho

Linda Miles beat the **** out of Nidia & Torrie Wilson :lol:

:rofl: @ giving the Bashams an S&M gimmick originally

Eddie :pimp: :pimp:

torrie wilson my how i loved her growing up. would've cut off both of my legs and mailed them to her on some van gogh **** if it meant one night together.

rumble prize

person in pool B with the no 1 entry if your wrestler wins the rumble, i'll mail you an hbk dvd
winner of pool B will receive a brett hart dvd

please pm me your address asap after the rumble ends so i can ship this stuff out quickly. thank you.

rumble prize

person in pool B with the no 1 entry if your wrestler wins the rumble, i'll mail you an hbk dvd
winner of pool B will receive a brett hart dvd

please pm me your address asap after the rumble ends so i can ship this stuff out quickly. thank you.

Much appreciated for helping out JRS!

dude needs to stop using that damn double stomp

anyone know how much it costs for the post office to ship 1 dvd? i might just order new 1s off amazon if its cheaper and have it ship directly.

Last edited:
So I'm driving to the gym listening to the Aggie basketball on the radio and hear Titus on some random fatherhood government PSA.

#Random

Last edited:
So I'm driving to the gym listening to the Aggie basketball on the radio and hear Titus on some random fatherhood government PSA.

#Random

There's a Roman Reigns poster in my local mall with him playing tea party with his daughter promoting good fatherhood. Didn't realize I should've taken a pic for NTWT until i got in my car but next time I'm up there I'll snap one for you guys :lol:

I actually think Joey Styles prediction would be pretty dope. Imagine if Brock came in at 30 and just washed everyone....

There's a Roman Reigns poster in my local mall with him playing tea party with his daughter promoting good fatherhood. Didn't realize I should've taken a pic for NTWT until i got in my car but next time I'm up there I'll snap one for you guys :lol:
With some super baggy jeans on I bet.

Becky Lynch looks so out of place with Sasha man.

Alexa Bliss has some.pretty quads man

Feel like watching a couple Rumbles today. Watched 1992 on Thursday. Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom