Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

I'll be at Royal Rumble in Philly. Looking forward to it.
Wassup fool :pimp:
Holla.
Not sure if @Deuce King, or Brock Lesnar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What's up champ.

I'll be in Sec 105 for the Rumble
Good seats.  I'll be on the floor somewhere.  Not sure just yet as we'll get our tickets on Sunday at Will Call.  Last year I was 3 rows back so it should be about the same this year.  

NTWT Royal Rumble Pool

Hosted by @22stylez

The way this works is simple.  Each NTWT member listed below is assigned a number, 1-30.  You receive the WWE wrestler that enters the Royal Rumble match with your corresponding number.  In addition to the Royal Rumble winner, we will also track most eliminations, longest time in the Rumble, and shortest time in the Rumble.  Good luck!

POOL A
  1. @6 rings MJ
  2. @jcmojica24
  3. @Meangene45  
  4. @JRAdagreat72  
  5. @BigEgo24  
  6. @iHust1e  
  7. @PLVN  
  8. @RKO2004
  9. @jdcurt2
  10. @Peep Game
  11. @brendasdeadbaby  
  12. @casekicks
  13. @MoNeyLiCiouS
  14. @22stylez
  15. @toine2983
  16. @hymen man
  17. @DCAllAmerican
  18. @Mr DragonFly Jones
  19. @GotHolesInMySocks
  20. @ROBPZEE612
  21. @Degenerate423
  22. @JohnnyRedStorm
  23. @B Sox
  24. @John2st
  25. @3dgarfly23
  26. @CelticsPride34
  27. @BigPat630
  28. @green rhino123
  29. @af1 1982
  30. @gregzzy23
POOL B
  1. @Jewbacca2
  2. @bjm5295
  3. @Mr Cashfl0w
  4. @NewZ05
  5. @kb8 3qwick
  6. @Joe Cool23
  7. @Franknbeans
  8. @electricllama
  9. @Big Van Vader
  10. @Penny1Folarin
  11. @gunnascott
  12. @AllenIversonFan01
  13. @pluhone
  14. @ElCubanoDel510
  15. @LiquidSwords
  16. @Halftime
  17. @AquaGrape2345
  18. @muhnjob
  19. @Law3001
  20. @beansietime
  21. @4wrestling
  22. @Dat Dude Chris
  23. @fx2
  24. @beyondmeasure
  25. @pums
  26. @had pants
  27. @ESyDC
  28. @thekillerj23
  29. @zube42
  30. @furiousstylezz

Just did the contest, and though I picked answers based on predictability, man I hope I'm wrong about a lot of those answers :lol:

I'm all in on Reigns/Lesnar for the WWE Title at Mania with my Survey answers. Felt it was the safest route :lol:

Welp...there goes another survey to tank :smh:
I know how you feel. :lol: I always get trapped between what I think should happen vs what the company would do...I lie to myself on surveys like I do when I hope Raw will be good... :smh:

Rollins hits the curb stomp on brock goes to hit it on juan but cathes that rko outta nowhere. Brock starts getting back up only to get caught by the aa for the pin braaabooobaadoo, rusev comes out and washes a tired juan. seth cashes in and takes it home

Guess I'll watch this Impact replay and Greatest Matches thing since I'm not even out the bed yet. One has Samoa Joe vs D'Angelo Dinero. That's another guy the WWE missed the boat on. He basically had the same star as MVP, and Vince turned the lights off on him not too long after the ECW stuff. My last image of him in the WWE was jumping off the turnbuckle and taking a massive spear from Batista, and a Batista Bomb :lol:

OK, I definitely haven't seen much Impact in awhile, who is Khoya, and why/how is Abyss in James Storm's Revolution group :lol:?

elijah burke was pretty cool. wish they would've kept him around and let him cook. could've gotten a real stable instead of this new day mess.

burke, a more serious heel truth, big e as the muscle, woods and kufi. 5 bad dudes that are tired of bs.

Has anyone mentioned a possible WM main event of Reigns v Rollins v Ambrose for the title?

Would allow WWE to put over Reigns like they want, but I think the crowd won't be 100% against the 1st WWE Shield triple threat match.

Has anyone mentioned a possible WM main event of Reigns v Rollins v Ambrose for the title?

Would allow WWE to put over Reigns like they want, but I think the crowd won't be 100% against the 1st WWE Shield triple threat match.
I WWE has effectively given up as Ambrose as a top guy.  Can't see him being involved in the title picture.

What is Ambrose, like 1-3 or 0-4 against Bray Wyatt, all in gimmick matches :lol: :smh: ? It is crazy how he's been booked for awhile now, and he was hot not too long ago.

Also, i had no idea Kurt Angle was actually back in the ring. I thought his comeback was gonna be something like Edge or Hogan where he could cut promos but can't get touched. TNA's doctors and testing procedures must be just like those "weekly drug tests" that Nattie was talking about.

Magnun :smokin EC3 :pimp:

Last edited:
I WWE has effectively given up as Ambrose as a top guy.  Can't see him being involved in the title picture.

That's insane, didn't he outsell Cena in merchandise one week or was it a month? Vince refuses to let these guys just be great.

Survey done! Hoping for a great title match and rumble match even though I still think raw man rains wins which is gonna have that Philly crowd on one haha.

What if dean is booked to lose all these matches only to set him up to win the rumble? #wwelogic man I can't wait for the rumble

@4wrestling  , what are your predictions for the rumble? As of a day or two ago, Meltzer said Roman still slated to win right? Hoping that changes.

If you really think about it, there's such a strong dynamic in what could happen tomorrow night. WWE wants Roman as their next top babyface but if he wins he will be portrayed as a heel by the Philly crowd. Basically anyone besides D-Bry (maybe ziggler, ambrose) will be seen as a heel. How do you combat a "smart" crowd like that?

Now that I think about it, you dont. Because its WWE and theyll act like those boos never happened 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom