Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

The Royal Rumble is FINALLY here. Anybody else use WWE Network to view Live PPVs? If so, how is it? I have 50MBps Download speed. am I good?

The Royal Rumble is FINALLY here. Anybody else use WWE Network to view Live PPVs? If so, how is it? I have 50MBps Download speed. am I good?

Everybody does in here :lol: paying $50-$60 is a waste now and days. It might freeze here and there just exit and and sign back in

Pollack abd Bauer are right about this being a great time to be a feee agent in Wrestling and how Del Rio is playing it so perfect. Good for Alberto!

I did it. Finally got the netowrk and watching on PS3 At least I can watch that 92 Rumble now without scouring the internet for it. Damn you Royal Rumble excitement. :lol:

Why are some people in here acting like getting the network is a big deal?

It's $9.99 for a 3 hour show. Whether you watch any additional content or not (I rarely ever do), it is worth it for the PPVs. If you just want the rumble, cancel it afterwards.

Why are some people in here acting like getting the network is a big deal?

It's $9.99 for a 3 hour show. Whether you watch any additional content or not (I rarely ever do), it is worth it for the PPVs. If you just want the rumble, cancel it afterwards.
Pretty much. For the most part, I watch every PPV, NXT, and the Monday Night Wars. I rarely even watch the older content unless I binge like I randomly did yesterday...

Its a big deal for me because Im paying for something that can be found free. Im just paying for the right to watch with no worries. I plan to cancel it tommorow *Shrug*

Its a big deal for me because Im paying for something that can be found free. Im just paying for the right to watch with no worries. I plan to cancel it tommorow *Shrug*

Why would you cancel tomorrow. I believe the $9.99 is for 30 days regardless right? so cancel after the 30. Plus the next ppv is within that time frame

Back
Top Bottom