Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

The only way I can see Mania ending without boos is if Brock retains and actually has resigned with the WWE so he keeps it or Seth cashing in and winning it. If Seth cashes in they CANNOT wait til the next day on Raw to do it. You'll be doing those that attended WM the night before a disservice

The only way I can see Mania ending without boos is if Brock retains and actually has resigned with the WWE so he keeps it or Seth cashing in and winning it. If Seth cashes in they CANNOT wait til the next day on Raw to do it. You'll be doing those that attended WM the night before a disservice

Or you know they could have reigns win clean...... In the 3rd to last match and put sting and triple h last and have sting go over.

Or you know they could have reigns win clean...... In the 3rd to last match and put sting and triple h last and have sting go over.

Yea you could do that too but Sting & HHH main eventing a WM way passed their primes seems almost as counterproductive. That match is gon be a far cry from HBK vs Taker lol. I think the crowd will either cheer or just be indifferent to whoever wins that match unless its fantastic by some crazy chance but even then ppl will still realize Reigns won the belt clean off Brock at the biggest wrestling show of year...

Yea you could do that too but Sting & HHH main eventing a WM way passed their primes seems almost as counterproductive. That match is gon be a far cry from HBK vs Taker lol. I think the crowd will either cheer or just be indifferent to whoever wins that match unless its fantastic by some crazy chance but even then ppl will still realize Reigns won the belt clean off Brock at the biggest wrestling show of year...

The sting/hhh angle is for power over wwe it was said. Going on last seems very likely and would try to mask them boos again from reigns winning. If reigns wins tho I'm turning off my ps4 and going to bed.

Last edited:
Fans has come to terms on the release of the WWE Network as of today,The Fans wishes The WWE Network the best in all of its future endeavors
-JTG on twitter

Despite his spelling this was pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom