Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Sounds like a cat drowning.
sick.gif

Meltzer says WWE has called Carlito, MVP & Stevie Richards to return. There are other names he can't say yet.

He also said there is some people who have been contacted that are not interested to go back because they are making the same amount of money as any WWE mid-card working only a half of what they used to work when they were there. Some people could say yes just because it's a steady paycheck though.

He also said he doesn't understand the point of the performance center, as they have a multi million facility that is making future wwe stars, but when the time comes to fill up their roster, they decide to look somewhere else, and apparently people are getting frustrated down there.

Last edited:
Idk man he botched a few lines, think he needs DCs expertise rather than what JRS is teaching him.

I don't want to see any of these washed up WWF Superstars on my TV during the New Era :smh:

If Vince wasn't so petty and didn't sour on folks so easy, they should take guys that are near ready in developmental and just make them jobbers on TV. This would sense a twofold purpose, it gives them a chance to grow with real on the job training (see 1-2-3 Kid). And then it gives the illusion that your midcard has gotten bigger. Simply because you won't have the midcarders beating each other up every week. No you'd get to see Kevin Owens destroy Jobber A or Cesaro destroy Jobber B rather than KO & Cesaro destroying each other.

Last edited:
Won't be watching tonight. Game 7.

If the ones being brought back aren't from the Attitude Era I'm not really interested. I like nostalgia.

Really though raid NXT and then take some from the PC and put them on the show/live events.

Oh god this mean peeps gonna start posting MVP gifs every 10 mins again smh

If you can post Erik Watts and Bart Gunn gifs, I can post MVP gifs.

Ditto to the Performance Center thing. Well, sort of. If they did bring ppl back, I'd prefer they bring people back who are still relatively young that they screwed up on. Drew McIntyre, Chris Masters, and Jinder Mahal just to name a few

Last edited:
CARLITO?

Pair him up with his Bro/Cousin and make them into the Caribbean Cool Stable

Genius.

I spit in the face, of people who don't want to be cool.

Back
Top Bottom