Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

I was always Team WWF. I really need to hit up the Network more often to watch old Nitro episodes. I was glued to the USA Network Monday nights

In the 90s, was Raw 9-11 or 8-10PM? Either way, whenever Raw 'turned into' the War Zone that last hour, I would have to go sleep. When my mom would leave the room, I'd put the t.v. back on and lower the volume justttt where I can hear enough of what's going on. Good times.

I'm a WCW guy at heart, buy ECW and WWE had the better stories..Wrstling wise it was NWA then WCW, followed closely by ECW then WWF..

tumblr_o8xhprNxbo1rxqftbo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o8xhnyRImz1rxqftbo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8xhjuI2ne1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8wfyxWuvs1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_o8wgspso1h1sbzhteo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Was a WCW kid too. Didn't even know about WWF until I was in gym one day and yelled out diamond cutter when playing around. Older kids was like wtf is a diamond cutter?

Seven year itch the goat top rope finisher idc.

Dean, Benoit, Eddie, DDP, Sting, NWO, Lion Heart, Raven, Juventud and Glacier :pimp:

Still hit the Alex Wright from time to time.

View media item 2073045
These dudes don't know about Das Wunderkid. :smh:

Wale is on Booker T's radio show here and I'm crying man, I don't know what the original topic even was, but they started talking about Wale going to the Performance Center and getting a gimmick where he's Booker T's long lost younger cousin, being taught the shooting star press, and would at least be better than David Arquette :lol:

Last edited:
Case Case
Who are all of the teams that were inspired by the Rock n Roll express

Midnight Rockers
Hardy

Who else

The Midnight Rockers were a creation by Verne Gagne to try to gather the same fan base up in the Midwest area that the RnR did.

Before them, the Fantastics and the Rock and Roll RPMS and even the Fabulous Ones. The M R team had some good heel work in the CWF and Michaels had some heel tendencies near the end oh their AWA run before their jump to the WWF.

My time, WWWF/WWF 80-89.
ECW 94-2000
NWA 85-93

Anyone else get that email about the WWE network not working right on Xbox :\
They better fix it by tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone else get that email about the WWE network not working right on Xbox :\
They better fix it by tomorrow afternoon.

I always tell people that the network seem like it doesn't work well with the xbox one..

Last edited:
Haven't had any issues with it on Xbox One ever. Bad timing with MITB being tomorrow .

Back
Top Bottom