Wrestling Thread June 20-26 | 6/26 Ring of Honor Best In The World iPPV 4pm ET GoFightLive.tv

The Bellas.
30t6p3b.gif

Any video of that R-Truth/Christian/Miz segment?

Can someone give me a rundown of what I've missed the past 2 weeks?..I've had some computer issues and finally got a new laptop so Im back now, need to know whats been going on around the NTWT universe..

According to an article posted today on wrestleheat.com, CM Punk has still not signed a contract with the WWE, making people wonder whether this Monday’s speech was a shoot.

They go on to say that Punk is “playing hardball

I can't get over how awesome (no pun intended) A-Ry's new theme is. I hope he gets a good push.

My prediction.....

Alberto Del Rio wins MITB.

Punk beats Cena for the title.

Alberto cashes in that night and beats Punk.

Sets up Alberto vs Cena for SummerSlam.

Coach doing well for himself over at ESPN. I wonder how often they did/still clown on him for some of the times he got made to be looking like a lil @$&?! in the E...

Is Raw and SD having it's own MITB match or are they gonna toss 4 Raw 4 SD in to one match. It would be different if each match had guys from each brand and play up the storyline that both match winners could come from the same brand and not necessarily go after the champ of their brand...

Originally Posted by masondid

Coach doing well for himself over at ESPN. I wonder how often they did/still clown on him for some of the times he got made to be looking like a lil @$&?! in the E...

Is Raw and SD having it's own MITB match or are they gonna toss 4 Raw 4 SD in to one match. It would be different if each match had guys from each brand and play up the storyline that both match winners could come from the same brand and not necessarily go after the champ of their brand...

No idea what they'll do this year, but last year they kept them separate, and I would assume the same this year.

Originally Posted by masondid

It would be different if each match had guys from each brand and play up the storyline that both match winners could come from the same brand and not necessarily go after the champ of their brand...
This is a great idea! I love it. It would keep MITB very fresh and could develop/add to storylines.

iMPACT sidenotes-

Sting was awesome last night. I'm loving Joker Sting.

X Division match was sketchy. I thought all of those guys were going to kill themselves last night. I was cringing a lot.

WWE is taking a pole for the new Ryder shirt.

5429430b57b8f4ed4994a2b39ae851d6.jpg

97021a363fb3948faca9b78f00b80f7d.jpg

9f7cba7cca7da94da7cd47238e5aa48f.jpg

QR code takes you to Ryder's WWE bio page. Not a fan of any of them but it's nice to see WWE is jumping on the Ryder bandwagon.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

My prediction.....

Alberto Del Rio wins MITB.

Punk beats Cena for the title.

Alberto cashes in that night and beats Punk.cena

Sets up Alberto vs Cena for SummerSlam.
Punk beating Cena
pimp.gif
but unlikely. Cant wait for the reaction

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

WWE is taking a pole for the new Ryder shirt.

5429430b57b8f4ed4994a2b39ae851d6.jpg

97021a363fb3948faca9b78f00b80f7d.jpg

9f7cba7cca7da94da7cd47238e5aa48f.jpg

QR code takes you to Ryder's WWE bio page. Not a fan of any of them but it's nice to see WWE is jumping on the Ryder bandwagon.
The second one is my favorite. 

Back
Top Bottom