Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Triple H talking to Dbry will probably end Raw. He said he would address him later
If that ends up being the case...how many Punk references is HHH going to drop?
Bang bang.

This man buried Orton and Batista, potentially placed himself in the main event title match at Wrestlemania, launched some subs at Punk and whooped on Bryan like a government mule. All in 3 hours.

And his ***** kissed him.

Omega H > all.

Last edited:
Tumbler stays with the gems
tumblr_inline_n2m17rFExK1qfodva.gif

tumblr_mwhpbeb94D1rbj206o1_400.gif

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo8_r1_1280.png

Just started Raw...

Randall is great at what he does. That RKO followed by the slithering then ending with the pose :smokin :smokin :smokin

Completely forgot the Usos were the Tag Champs

re: Last Rezort. I hope that was a toy belt Woo Woo Woo Guy destroyed :smh:

Last edited:

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwsoydCRfI1rifxpqo8_r1_1280.png

The saddest thing about this **** is I'm 99% sure a grown *** man made it. :smh:

Wow, I didn't even think about that, but you probably right :lol:

I'm watching this Bryan snuff film again, and man, this was eerily similar to what HHH has done to Mick Foley. Hell, HHH probably used that as motivation :lol: So excessive. This is all for naught if Bryan doesn't leave out with the title. It's soooooo real to HHH and Steph :rofl: 2 more weeks.....

Last edited:
Anybody else legit wanna see Ayche walk out of WM with the straps? Just because the sight of that would be mindblowing

I don't think many people want to see it happen as fans, but more as a "Oh my GAWD I can't believe it really happened" moment.

Watching a few mins of this Episode of "Old School" on the Network and it's freaking scary how similar Randy Orton's mannerisms are like his fathers'

The sliding, the selling and they even said he was "like a snake"

Edit:
Its from the Boston Garden 12/7/85

Last edited:
That beatdown was awesome...a PG version of The Rock/Mankind I Quit match. Some ppl in the audience were legit shook :lol:

The "shovel" thing is actually kinda funny.  My dude Triple H probably only lets his kids watch his matches, no Nick, no Disney, just 24/7 Shoveling
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom