Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

I'm with you. From a booking stand point, and the business end, Mania cannot end without D Bry holding up the title to end the show. Simple as that.

Sure it can.
I'm with you. From a booking stand point, and the business end, Mania cannot end without D Bry holding up the title to end the show. Simple as that.

I would love for this to be the closing image of WM 30..

View media item 865271

You now realize Punk left because he was informed he'd be taking part in a match against HHH at WM where the winner got to face BOO-tista and Orton in the triple threat main event for the titles.

Punk was informed HHH would be winning their match AND the triple threat.

who the hell wants to see HHH holding up the title? It's been done and the product is tired as since they rarely push new talent and when they do they bury them anyway and go back to junk like Batista, Sheamus, the Big Show, etc

You must be trolling to want to see Hunter win those titles. I've seen too much of him stroking his ego over the past fifteen years to want him to be champ. What does him being over accomplish other than WWE not listening to their fans again?

You must be trolling to want to see Hunter win those titles. I've seen too much of him stroking his ego over the past fifteen years to want him to be champ. What does him being over accomplish other than WWE not listening to their fans again?

IDK I'm a fan and I wouldn't mind HHH walking out with the titles at all. I love Bryan and wouldn't mind him walking out with the titles either. I just don't think it has to happen, although it likely will.

PS I'm not trolling at all. I'm being dead *** serious.

IDK I'm a fan and I wouldn't mind HHH walking out with the titles at all. I love Bryan and wouldn't mind him walking out with the titles either. I just don't think it has to happen, although it likely will.

PS I'm not trolling at all. I'm being dead *** serious.

I can't see them prolonging Bryan as champ that much longer. WM is the perfect time for them to cash in, for real.

Last edited:
It won't surprise me a bit if Shoveluhhh wins the belt at Mania..I'm pretty sure I said in my 2014 prediction survey that Trips would hold the title this year..

I didnt even know Austin had walked out until Rock gave that promo about "getting the F out". I remember looking at my tv guide like "what the hell is WWE?" :lol:

And I don't know how long they can keep prolonging Bryan's win either. If you do all of this and he doesn't win, all you did was waste a whole lot of time. The point of the good vs bad guy is that the bad guy has to lose at an important point. It's like the HHH/Booker T feud. If you go the race route, the good guy is supposed to get his rightful due. Unfortunately, this is potentially headed towards a HHH win with no merit, and Bryan getting the win at some meaningless Payback/Over The Limit type PPV.

Last edited:
I didnt even know Austin had walked out until Rock gave that promo about "getting the F out". I remember looking at my tv guide like "what the hell is WWE?" :lol:

Ha! I remember that. He mentioned something about taking his ball and going home. What happens one year later? Rocky basically takes a 8 year hiatus :lol:

*CM Shrugs*

VelvetyZealousIrishsetter.gif

ThunderousUnlinedGoa.gif

VF5amWk.gif

why are you even bringing Austin into this? you brought him up to make it okay for Punk.

Austin carried the WWE; Punk thinks he carries the WWE but in reality he is Pippen; maybe even Rodman

I brought him up because of the similarities with Punk's walk out. I think it would have been intriguing to read everyone's thoughts as it happened, since I'm sure they would have been all over the board ala Punk. Not to "make it okay for Punk".

However, FTR, I don't see anything wrong with what Punk or Austin did.

Punk was becoming stale; he needed to go home IMO

I don't even remember what I thought about the Austin situation back in the day but I don't think I was even watching the WWF at that point; I came back when HBK made his return.

I wasn't watching WWE during the SCSA what and go home with his ball era. I joined the military and peaced out after his heel turn and start of the 2-man power trip.

Punk is awesome. Like Macho Man awesome not Hogan/Rock/Austin/Samartino level. There's nothing wrong with being the #2 guy in the company.

Of course RAW was bad again; you have 3 weeks and one of the biggest matches has no build because Brock and Taker can't even be on your big program.

This is why I went from wrestling fan to causal observer; if D Bry doesn't win at WM30 then I will probably be checked out til the Rumble again.

I dont know why I dont use my DVR but I always seem to want to watch Raw over anything else on Monday's or make sure I catch most of it. Raw has its ups and downs, but as a fan, I like to see some continuity in storylines, build up to the match, etc... but you really cant have it now in this day and age it wasnt for NT, I wouldnt be as interested in wrestling than I normally would.

I like the pop The Shield got last night, but the power struggle between Reigns and Ambrose is forgotten? Rollins just walking out a few weeks ago? Talks of The Shield vs. Kane and Rowan and Harper. They could've had a storyline since the Rumble who to eventually lead to a Triple Threat match

Had some personal days to use so decided to watch some of the network. Some random observations, at the end of Starrcade 84, there's some guy just standing in the background while Gordon Solie and Bob Caudle were talking, til they pan out back to the ring, hilarious. Cody' Rhodes' robes and hood designs were taken from Big Dusty's runs in robes back in the day. Hope they show some more content like Superstars off Wrestling and Wrestling Challenge as well as some NWA Worldwide.

Anybody still able to get the other content on the 360 from changing the settings as per the email sent?

Back
Top Bottom