Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Taker and Lesnaf will be on Raw next week in brooklyn. Should be a great crowd regardless. Thinking about getting atleast 4 tickets to go.

I know I am in the minority here, but I have always wanted to see Jeff Hardy wrestle as Willow. I used to read the PWI and hear about OMEGA and how the Hardyz use to be the next big thing. I know he used to wrestle as Willow back then. Also, I remember reading his book and how he used to speak on that character. So it was refreshing to see Willow.

I will still say that Jeff Hardy is my favorite American wrestler of all time when I became a functioning human. Back when I was little it used to be Lex Luger.

I know I am in the minority here, but I have always wanted to see Jeff Hardy wrestle as Willow. I used to read the PWI and hear about OMEGA and how the Hardyz use to be the next big thing. I know he used to wrestle as Willow back then. Also, I remember reading his book and how he used to speak on that character. So it was refreshing to see Willow.

I will still say that Jeff Hardy is my favorite American wrestler of all time when I became a functioning human. Back when I was little it used to be Lex Luger.

Jeff Hardy should've just rolled with this (after the Undertaker promo):

It's a shame Jeff let that stuff get the best of him. That lead up to his first run was pretty awesome. That whisper in the wind off the top of the cage of Umaga and that 50 foot swanton to RKO :pimp:

Layla aint safe 
devil.gif

Man just watced Total Divas and DAMN Summer Rae is weak as hell man. I am seriously talking about real world girl WEAK. Not celebrity weak but damn that girls face is terrible.

Just rewatched the ending of Raw, Goat Face really took a beating for 10 minutes. Poor guy must have felt like hell today :smh:

Back
Top Bottom