Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the WWE trying to hard to get cena over the rock!
Cena's promos almost put me to sleep last night, he is just that bad on the mic.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gotta love how you guys keep me in your mouths just like your chicks do. your Alpha God is appreciated. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]soon....[/color]

How many singles matches (title or non-title) did Swagger win as US Champ?

If you guessed zero, you would be correct.

Swagger as the US champ
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Luckily I didn't believe at all that they would make him look credible, so Santino winning it was
really a forgone conclusion, but I was still rooting for him even with all the shenanigans.

Swagger could have been a promising champion imo, they could have him turn face and be the patriotic hero.
As much as I like Santino I never liked the idea of a foreigner with the U.S title and be a face, I always picture foreign heels taking the title from the American faces. But that's just me.

Swagger's US title run was worse than his World title run. Where's Ron Simmons when you need him?

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Swagger could have been a promising champion imo, they could have him turn face and be the patriotic hero.
As much as I like Santino I never liked the idea of a foreigner with the U.S title and be a face, I always picture foreign heels taking the title from the American faces. But that's just me.
Lance Storm with the WCW Us title and renaming it the Canadian Heavyweight Championship.
pimp.gif

Then he had the Saskatchewan Hardcore International Title and the 100 kg and Under Championship.
laugh.gif

wcw.jpg
edit..

Come to think of it....

Lance Storm was a beast in the ring. Easily top 15 of the best technical wrestlers of all time. Too bad he had the charisma of autistic Asian foreign exchange student.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

OAksana looks like the type of girl who ties you up because you owe someone money then threatens to cut off your penis...and you still have a boner

fixed.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

OAksana looks like the type of girl who ties you up because you owe someone money then threatens to cut off your penis...and you still have a boner

fixed.

I'd let her tie me up for sure....Not so sure about the penis cutting though.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

fixed.

I'd let her tie me up for sure....Not so sure about the penis cutting though.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Lance Storm with the WCW Us title and renaming it the Canadian Heavyweight Championship.
pimp.gif

Then he had the SaskatchewanHardcore International Titleand the 100kg and Under Championship.
laugh.gif

Lance Storm was a beast in the ring. Easilytop15of the best technical wrestlers of all time. Too bad he had the charisma ofautisticAsian foreign exchange student.
Lance Storm will forever be that dude. I was a big Storm fan growing up. The story behind him getting the titles was everyone backstage believed he was so uncharismatic that it would be funny if they gave him all these titles because he would never get over. Well, he did get over. Good times indeed. Man, sometimes I
laugh.gif
/SMH so hard at all of Russo's ideas. c.W.o.? C'mon, man.

Clubito, Clubito, Clubito...my dear, little Clubito...

I appreciate the kind words, but I don't take advice from a man as delusional as you.
Bigger fish to fry? You have not proved yourself as a main-event talent with wins...just words.
I acknowledge your participation in last year's NTWM main-event, but that was when it was new and the roster was too few.
You were a jobber...to 4w...a sacrificial lamb.

This is a win-win situation for you.
If The grace of Steiner is on your side, you may beat me, take my belt, and end my e-career...doubtful, but possible.
If I win, you can finally be a big fish in a small pond.
Hell, I'll talk to the brass and get an NT Lightweight Championship belt so you can compete for it.

You'll be the Chavo to my Eddie.

Take the challenge Club. Be great for once.
Then again, you've always played second fiddle to 4w here...and Diego out of this thread.

Well last nights promos were kinda weak. The Rock tried to get all serious and now a sing off next week? I hope The Rock just smacks Cena in the face with the guitar and says he wants to kick Cena's $*@ just because he's sick and tired of that lame being mentioned with some of the other greats. Or some other variant of that.

roll.gif
double burial gif

Ditto to the Lance Storm props. Loved both his ECW and WCW runs. Was a fan of him in the Impact Player, Team
Canada, and that UnAmericans stable in WWE. That could've been a really good stable around that time had they
taken them seriously. Undertaker's extended squash of Test (and the entire stable) in 02 had me both
indifferent.gif
and
roll.gif

at the same time.

CM Punk Reveals His Problem With The Rock
Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Mar 06 2012

In an interview with WAAF 97.7/107.3 on Monday morning WWE Champion CM Punk discussed his feelings on The Rock and his return to WWE. Punk surprisingly revealed that he is on John Cena‘s side in his feud with The Rock:

“I just think there’s a lot of us backstage and behind the scenes that bust our a– and we do it 365 days a year, and Rock just kinda comes in with his veneers and he’s smiling at everybody and – I don’t fault anyone for making money, he can make all the money he wants, but when he preaches about WWE, how much he loves it, and how much it’s family, and he loves being there, and nobody ever sees him because he goes right from his limo to his dressing room, from his dressing room to the ring, it’s a stark contrast – he says one thing and does another.

bkmac wrote:
Ignore me if you must/sheep around like the rest of NTWT, but [Yoda]escape me, you will not [/Yoda].

Jeribkmac is Mr. NTMania.

The NT U.S. Championship will never.....everrrrrrrrrr.... be the same... aGAIIIIIIN, when I win it that night.

Suck wind, ladies.

Spoiler [+]
Since I still don't have an opponent coming up, I guess I'll just sit in the middle of the ring and show
everybody what a champion looks like.

Spoiler [+]
mvpuschamp4fb3.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
jerichochristian1.jpg
john-cena-chris-jericho.jpg

I just watched Cena's Shakespearean soliloquy. How ridiculously hilarious and self-indulgent! It's professional wrestling, not Hamlet.

Originally Posted by bmkten

He said he was going out to Calhoon's and getting wasted after the show to celebrate.
Think you mean Kowloon.  Rte 1., Saugus, alot of those guys frequent that spot when they are in town.

I bought a pre-release ticket today to Night of Champions in Boston on Sept. 16. 

i was at the show last night, up in the freaking nosebleeds..

in fairness to what the guy said above, he said he was going to Kowloon to get wasted to celebrate his brother's cancer being in remission. pretty solid reason to celebrate.

walking out, some guy said they shut down Kowloon at the announcement.
laugh.gif
WWE probably rented it out. edit: nvm he said that

show was pretty boring, to be honest. so many breaks, video packages, i think there were like four matches.. missed santino winning the US title while getting nachos.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom