Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

Damn I miss the Rock/Foley/SCSA era..I'd almost wish Rock wouldn't have came back so I wouldn't be reminded how lame 97% of the current roster is..

Originally Posted by Peep Game

This feels a pinch like The Rock's high on cocaine promos from 03
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They desperately need to take The Miz off TV for a few months. They obviously have nothing for him, and burying him deeper and deeper every week is absolutely killing his career. It's really sad what they're doing to him.

WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ITS THE MIZ BURIAL!!! THE BIG BAD BURIAL TOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

Goodnight sweet prince

Originally Posted by casekicks

Damn I miss the Rock/Foley/SCSA era..I'd almost wish Rock wouldn't have came back so I wouldn't be reminded how lame 97% of the current roster is..

I'm proud to say I was one of the kids who grew up during the Attitude Era. today the kids have john cena

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Actually everyone remembers the 18-0 Patriots losing the Superbowl.
And you're saying the Patriots losing the Superbowl was the biggest letdown in the city of Boston?  After they already won 3 Superbowls?  Um.  The multiple Red Sox failures were FAR bigger than the Patriots failing to win a FOURTH Superbowl.

Cena was great last week.  This week, he sucked.

Shut up...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Punk's Elbow gets worse by the week
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's sooooooooooooo bad.  If you can't do the move, stop doing it.
so his elbow is actually hurt? I know he holds it all the time after jumping off the top rope and such, but I always thought it was a work? 
nerd.gif

is this really what wrestlemania has become?

a bunch of thrown together main event segments/promos mixed in with pointless matches just to give the talent tv time.

Back
Top Bottom