Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Rowan is trash b

And where's bray in all this? How the waytt's split and he had nothing to do or say in it???

Last edited:
reigns probably isn't that strong anyway. Can't lift people over his head.
truuue

rowan aint toooo bad,aint good but not the worst...luke is that dude man,and yea its def dumb how the split the wyatts ,bray should def be addressing them but whatever ,its wwe cant ask for things to make sense really 

None you will agree but I'll just quote myself when it happens. Bray wyatt and the wyatt family are "reforming" at SS.
They didn't do that ridiculous gimmick at hell in a cell for nothing.

Quote me.

None you will agree but I'll just quote myself when it happens. Bray wyatt and the wyatt family are "reforming" at SS.
They didn't do that ridiculous gimmick at hell in a cell for nothing.

Quote me.

I had this thought as well. The double turn was planned with orton completing his face turn and shameus turning heel. Once shameus got hurt they threw Rowan in to proceed with plans. Should have been ziggler tho.

Team cena still winning. It's too obvious.

Last edited:
Have to work at 8 in the morning and I always get the greatest epiphanies when I'm watching the network while blazed. :lol: :lol:

The match has to end in a DQ.

No way all those dudes get "fired".

Authority just disbands not fired. Which is dumb they could come out Monday night and call themselves the shovels or whatever.

Authority loses and we get a new gm Monday is my guess. Mick folley been teasing.....

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Got a list of the best matches of 2014... I've been trying to think of what was my personal MOTY... I've watched so much tho, that need some reminders...

The 2 matches that jump out ahead of everything else for me are... shield vs Wyatts from ppv, not raw... And Suzuki/Styles from G1...

Off the top of my head from wwe

bryan/triple h maina 30
Bryan/bray rumble
Shield/evolution (first match not the second)
Charlotte/nattie nxt arrival
Cena/cesaro raw
Cena/rollins raw ( not the one that happen this month back when seth was still in the shield)
Cesaro/Zayn nxt arrival
Ziggler/kidd cesaro from last weeks smackdown
Neville/kidd nxt takeover
Neville/Kidd/zayn/breeze nxt fatal 4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom