Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

I also seen quite a few people on FB/twitter saying it was the best ppv of the year or it was great..Neither are even close to being true..

Sting could take out Shovel, SCSA could come out and wash Sting, and then the spirit of Savage, Warrior, and Owen could show up and take SC's soul up to heaven and it still wouldn't make that ppv anything better than a 4/10.. :nerd:

The main event was really, really good. Other than that, the show sucked.

I still wish Ziggler would get rid of the Zig-Zag. Probably my most hated finisher.

Ryback and Rusev have much worse finishers than the Zig Zag..
But Cena's is the worst of them all

I know ya'll saw how HHH sized up Sting, in his mind basically saying "I'll make your debut look good tonight, but you're eating a pin at Wrestlemania" :lol:

View media item 1274659View media item 1274661
View media item 1274669
tumblr_nfj8kdNpcg1soba38o1_500.gif

tumblr_nfjsis8oQW1sbzhteo1_400.gif

I love Naomi's ring attire, f y'all

Last edited:
I know ya'll saw how HHH sized up Sting, in his mind basically saying "I'll make your debut look good tonight, but you're eating a pin at Wrestlemania" :lol:

When HHH said "what the **** are you doing here, the hell you doing in my ring"

I YELLED because I knew shovel was wl actually serious

I also seen quite a few people on FB/twitter saying it was the best ppv of the year or it was great..Neither are even close to being true..

Sting could take out Shovel, SCSA could come out and wash Sting, and then the spirit of Savage, Warrior, and Owen could show up and take SC's soul up to heaven and it still wouldn't make that ppv anything better than a 4/10.. :nerd:

I wonder how many of those people are smarks. Think about how big of a deal that truly was to see Sting, the Stinger, in the middle of the WWE ring without having been spoiled about it beforehand. I marked out seeing it but man would I have loved to have been completely surprised by his appearance and not have prior knowledge about it from a few pages back. Smarks are too smart for their own good sometimes.

Yea man. Two great watches

My Interview with WWE Performance Center Head Coach Bill Demott

Could you survive a WWE Tryout? Check out the int…:

Back
Top Bottom