Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Daniel Bryan doesn't currently have full feeling in his arm. Sadly he's not an A+ player health wise.

Agreed, if we're judging health-wise/stamina:

1.) Rollins / Ziggler / Ambrose (all 3 are consistent)
2.) Reigns (beyond that required surgery, he's good)
3.) Bryan (really a wildcard at this point)

Isn't Ziggler always hurt? Wasn't that one of the reason he was stripped of the WH/WWE title before? I think he's had a decent push a handful of times and ended up being hurt that pretty much halted it? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Daniel Bryan doesn't currently have full feeling in his arm. Sadly he's not an A+ player health wise.

Agreed, if we're judging health-wise/stamina:

1.) Rollins / Ziggler / Ambrose (all 3 are consistent)
2.) Reigns (beyond that required surgery, he's good)
3.) Bryan (really a wildcard at this point)

Isn't Ziggler always hurt? Wasn't that one of the reason he was stripped of the WH/WWE title before? I think he's had a decent push a handful of times and ended up being hurt that pretty much halted it? Or am I thinking of someone else?

You would be correct...

Feeling Sting's new music.

Another thing i noticed while watching his debut is when he did the SDD on HHH, you can see briefly that the sleeves on his shirt were cut off.

The crowd reaction was good, would've been amazing if it was in NY or CHI.

More surprises on Raw tonight.

Probably Orton returning.

I could see Charlotte make her debut.

Im saying tho why mcmahon send the stinger out there with no black ice?

***** looked like a turkey who lost some of his feathers out there

Maybe they did that on purpose for thanksgiving
Sting rocking the Doc Brown hairline.

Doc_Brown.png

Surprised he didn't dye his hair oily black like Nash use to do.
Way to show your disapointment Steph...her first tweet since last night :

laugh.gif

It's not real to Steph anymore.
frown.gif

Feeling Sting's new music.

The crowd reaction was good, would've been amazing if it was in NY or CHI.

I thought the crowd reaction was very solid..Of course it would've been better if it was NY or CHI (possibly Phili)..But it would've been best if they had him debut in Atlanta or North Carolina..

Probably Orton returning.

I could see Charlotte make her debut.

Is a guy that's been off tv for 2 weeks a surprise though?

They had to make sting be the guy to ruin the authority save team cena. make the kids that dont know who the **** sting is cheer for him cuz he saved the good guys n cena,that plus it being a free ppv ,I say wwe did this right hopefully they don't ruin it

They had to make sting be the guy to ruin the authority save team cena. make the kids that dont know who the **** sting is cheer for him cuz he saved the good guys n cena,that plus it being a free ppv ,I say wwe did this right hopefully they don't ruin it

lol

Nah Sting showing up made much more sense. Orson could return whenever he wants and it won't be that big of a deal. Stinger needed to show up last night. That PPV was basura.

Back
Top Bottom