Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Where you at? I ended up in 338 it's a good spot and chose those instead of Floor seats. Had floor seats in New Orleans and I had trouble seeing so I swore next time I'd get elevated seats.

Floor seats. >D

@brendasdeadbaby
 Mad because the last wrestling game he owned was Tecmo Bowl Wrestling

:lol:

100% NT summit if it happens

I'll be there in Philly as well. :nthat:

Yes please. Idk if my meat can handle it tho

:x nvm...

Always some funny stuff coming out your mouth. Blocked.

:lol: My man gene. Never change!

You think he might be a down low brother I heard about them on the news.

Deep Sea a fraud b

11tvslv.png

:lol: :x :smh:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Damn..that botch doesn't look good. :smh:

I could see Seth either just giving the belt up or getting cashed in on after Authority turns on him or something depending on how bad it really is

Last edited:
Thinking about going to the RR or WM since those are the two out of the Big 4 I've never been to. Flights from here to Orland or crazy cheap, round trip flights for $80 or so. :smokin

Thinking about going to the RR or WM since those are the two out of the Big 4 I've never been to. Flights from here to Orland or crazy cheap, round trip flights for $80 or so. :smokin

Which event is in Orlando?

Jerry Jarrett is getting involved in a reality wrestling show like AMERICAN IDOL. that should be very un entertaining..

I want them the to bring back Hulk Hogan's ****** Wrestling show ASAP

That was pretty smooth @DCAllAmerican
pimp.gif

Fans in attendance at tonight's WWE live event in Dublin, Ireland noted that WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins may have injured his knee or leg during the No Holds Barred main event against Kane.

Rollins was doing a move out of the corner, as seen below, when he landed awkwardly on his leg. After the match, he appeared to be hurting as well and was helped to the back by WWE trainers. We'll keep you updated on any more information that becomes available
rafters.jpg

Jerry Jarrett is getting involved in a reality wrestling show like AMERICAN IDOL. that should be very un entertaining..

I want them the to bring back Hulk Hogan's ****** Wrestling show ASAP

Bauer and Pollock talked about it today... Sounded fun actually...

Back
Top Bottom