Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

This is the Alpha Bullet Society,

You have been warned. Believe that.

Strong Stylezz bows down to no warnings. [@]22stylez and I will take on all comers. We are the cream of the crop, titles are secondary to us. We deflect such verbiage from youth and dereilct of NTWT ,and if this Bro-Mans group keeps firing blanks, they will fall victims to fighting spirit of Strong Stylezz. We smile when the pain is administered and hear your cries of begging to let it stop.There are no prisoners, simply casualties, by any means necessary. John2St and Franknbeans, join the revolution and take control of NTWT with us.

Last edited:
It's in Brother John's best interest to join the Bullet Society. Don't play Russian roulette with your career, Brother. Be the Bullet in the chamber, don't be the body that we pierce through.

Shots fired by Morrison :nerd:

Why do you think Dolph Ziggler hasn’t been given a main event push and what do you think it will take for that to happen?
Ziggler should wear a suit to TV tapings, wait outside Vince’s office to shake his hand & talk about deadlifts, tell HHH that he should be the lead Viking on that Viking TV show that the kids are watching, maybe less selling in the ring, more crossfit at home, paint his face, get bigger, forget how to work completely then remember half of what he forgot … I dunno?… he could start with all that or just accept that success in wrestling is usually a combination of luck and skill.

http://www.alternativenation.net/john-morrison-interview/

^well damn

Lighs go dark

*appears on stage and stares at other BR participants in ring*

Lights go dark again

*Vanishes*

:lol: I though He was taking a shot at Cena, Vince, shovel could be wrong tho. He should have just named names

Last edited:
Drax would wash him, b.
And proceed to smash Melina once again, even if Morrison ain't dating her anymore 
laugh.gif

:lol: But seriously Morrison needs to come back and feud with Seth or Cesaro. Those matches would be eeeeek

On a side note, I had a dream it was snowing and cold on a Monday afternoon in nyc. Fell asleep and woke up pissed cause I missed most of raw. Tuned into the last segment and Kurt angle came out and washed rusev. Followed by a plug from king to watch some angle show on the network following raw. True story b no lie

On a side note, I had a dream it was snowing and cold on a Monday afternoon in nyc. Fell asleep and woke up pissed cause I missed most of raw. Tuned into the last segment and Kurt angle came out and washed rusev. Followed by a plug from king to watch some angle show on the network following raw. True story b no lie

You saw the future :nerd:

Yeah that's the problem. Tag division looked good and quickly turned back to trash.

I wanna see the Lucha Dragons get promoted, promote Cass and Enzo and have them tag. They gotta create a few new tag teams.

Kalisto isn't ready yet. Still working a fast pace like its the indys. Enzo can't wrestle and big cass isn't musch better. Entertaining as hell tho. Creating teams is the way to go. They have a mountain of jobbers not being used that would make a great team. Christian/Ryder would be cool, tyson kid/Justin Gabriel, kofi/big e

Last edited:
I hope the Dudleys return. Tag division needs it.

Who would they fued with tho?? The usos for like 8 months? Stardust...hell na. Los Matadors.... Hell NA. Slator gator... Meh. Ascension? No more waytt's as a team I think.. That would have been dope

Bring back the New Age Outlaws and sign the Wolves :lol: Since TNA is basically dead with no more tapings, can their wrestlers just work at other places right now?

Bring back the New Age Outlaws and sign the Wolves :lol: Since TNA is basically dead with no more tapings, can their wrestlers just work at other places right now?
Wwe signed the wolves last year lol. They jobbed to the ascension and were released later that week

Just finished review a Wai... Sounded like a really good show... Y2J is one of the luckiest guys I've ever seen... He's been dropped directly on his head so many times, and then that Gedo botch where I audibly gasped seeing it...

Good for you dude... Repped... May I suggest Kota Ibushi vs Nakamura if you haven't seen it already... Amazing match....
Was that from G1 homie?

Dailymotion got eveeerrryyythhiinnnggg NJPW/ROH related. I love it :pimp:

Yup g1... 2013....

Back
Top Bottom