Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Some 2k15 Career Mode info, specifically Brock Lesnar's involvement:

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Lesnar a playable character in WWE 2K15, but only four times a year[/h1]
October 22, 2014

Brock Lesnar’s character in WWE 2K15 remains locked until the big paydays.

As excitement builds for the upcoming release of wrestling video game WWE 2K15, developer Yuke’s confirmed today that gamers will be able to play as Brock Lesnar, but only once every few months.

Lesnar’s character will remain “locked” through most of the game’s “Career Mode,” only briefly becoming available at one of the WWE’s “Big 4″ pay-per-views (WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series and Royal Rumble).

Throughout the rest of the Career Mode, players will be able to control Lensar’s advocate, Paul Heyman, in an increasingly compelling and hilarious series of spoken-word vignettes (and one mini-game, in which Heyman struggles to get Curtis Axel over).

During those rare occasions when Lesnar is playable, gamers will simply mash buttons on the controller to perform one of the following maneuvers:
  • German suplex
  • Knee to the ribs
  • German suplex
  • Punch to the ribs
  • German suplex
  • F5
  • German suplex
  • Pterodactyl shriek
Yuke’s also announced that The Rock will be on the WWE 2K15 roster, although during his sporadic appearances gamers will only be able to make him spew juvenile **** jokes in order to kill the momentum of up-and-coming WWE talent.
Link
laugh.gif

Was Mia Yim the Korean chick wrestler that someone posted a video of the other day? If so, she faced Charlotte at the tapings tonight.

Is there a GM mode in this game? I normally don't care about the career or storylines, I just wanna do my own booking.

Cool move with the Brock Lesner move by WWE 2K15. I wish it was an option to turn on/off though. Don't want people crying about it.

Finally getting around to watching AJ Styles vs. Minoru Suzuki from the 2014 G1

With English commentary

Amazing match... Watching AJ vs Roderick Strong at the moment... The IWGP HW title is gorgeous... That's the authentic replica I want most...

Cool move with the Brock Lesner move by WWE 2K15. I wish it was an option to turn on/off though. Don't want people crying about it.

You're so old, you predate sarcasm...

That article's not real DC.
laugh.gif

It's from a satire site, basically wrestling's version of The Onion.

Real 2k15 news:

No funny stuff but one of the coolest tats in all of wrestling is AJ's Rib Tat. I just like his "new" look much more than his shorts and no facual hair look. I think maybe that was why he never connected with me. He looks so much cooler now-a-days

No funny stuff but one of the coolest tats in all of wrestling is AJ's Rib Tat. I just like his "new" look much more than his shorts and no facual hair look. I think maybe that was why he never connected with me. He looks so much cooler now-a-days

I agree completely... He turned the page from create a wrestler into a real look...

Life gets in the way of me watching wrestling I need to watch.

I have NOT watched the G1 from this year after Day 3. I feel bad for even saying that. Not a real wrestling fan :smh:

But I got DailyMotion on the XBOX 1 and I finally got a SMART PHONE, so I will catch up soon. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom