Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

-WWE published a job opening today for a new “Social Media Manager.” This is the same job that Cody Barbierri held, the man who had the altercation with Alberto Del Rio that led to Del Rio’s release from the company.

According to the folks at PWInsider.com, Barbierri left WWE earlier this month. The details behind Barbierri’s WWE departure are not currently known.

Barbierri had worked for WWE since September 2012 and is now reportedly working as an independent social media consultant.

NXT’s next live special on the WWE Network will be “NXT Takeover: Evolution” on Thursday, December 11th.

NXT taped 4 weeks of shows from Full Sail University on Thursday night that will run through December 4th.

*Spoilers* 4 Weeks Of NXT Tapings Results (11/13-12/4)
The following matches were announced for Takeover: Evolution –

* Sami Zayn vs. NXT Champion Adrian Neville. If Zayn doesn’t win, he will quit NXT.

* Sasha Banks vs. NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte.

* The Vaudevillians vs. NXT Tag Champions Sin Cara and Kalisto

* Finn Balor and Hideo Itami vs. The Ascension

No funny stuff but one of the coolest tats in all of wrestling is AJ's Rib Tat. I just like his "new" look much more than his shorts and no facual hair look. I think maybe that was why he never connected with me. He looks so much cooler now-a-days

I agree completely... He turned the page from create a wrestler into a real look...

Same feelings here. This is what he should've done back around that time when TNA tried to make him mini-Flair. You can't turn a country naturally low key dude into some brash wealthy character just cause it sounds cool (see: Ted Jr)

That nxt:evolution card is :smokin
1. Good to see there writing zayn off nxt I expect him to do nothing but main roster house shows for like 2 months after until the rumble. Hope he gets a spot on the mania card. (Zayn vs bryan/ziggler or cesaro please)

As expected Neville gonna have to wait until the wm nxt special. Before he gets brought up

Last edited:
Cool move with the Brock Lesner move by WWE 2K15. I wish it was an option to turn on/off though. Don't want people crying about it.

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

you guys sure that means sami would come up before neville? when i read that i immediately figured he would win and neville comes up

you guys sure that means sami would come up before neville? when i read that i immediately figured he would win and neville comes up
It only said if zayn loses he quits nxt. Didn't say anything about Neville quitting nxt if he loses. I remember this is how they wrote bo off nxt as well. Willing to bet steen, Itami, Balor hav e something to do with that match. Calling it, Neville beats zayn with heel tactics. Itami, Balor, steen come out to help.

Need to watch more Japanese stuff.

Edit: jim ross announcing the njpw ppv for January. Will buy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom