Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
word is TNA talent is upset because fans who bought VIP tickets were backstage eating the wrestlers catering hahaha. How tna exists still is beyond me. Dudleys finally realized they wasted 9 years or whatever there and went crawling back to WWE

They need to just buy up TNA and ease their pain.

Dudleys finally realized they wasted 9 years or whatever there and went crawling back to WWE

I thought it worked out pretty well for Bubba Ray, no way he'd get a singles push like that in the E.

Dixie must be draining her savings trying to keep TNA afloat. She should release a sex tape.

I'd really like to see TNA's financial records listed out like that WCW list. Dixie (or her dad) has to be in the red dealing with this company. There's no way wrestlers there can actually be making money if you're only able to sale 280 tickets, and have to give away the rest. This roster (well, most of it at least) needs to be dispersed to NXT, ROH and Japan. Lucha Underground too.

I really don't know why I browse Squared Circle on reddit, some of these dudes are the epitome of corny. NTWT is where it's at

didn't even bother with the msg special.

show was prolly just a glorified Main Event

Checked a few pgs of that WCW contract link. Think I made out some Nitro Girls made like 15Gs and another made like 52Gs
laugh.gif
@Peep Game

Man Jerry FLYNN was a jobber. Dude was making 115 K. 

Remember when people thought TNA was gonna topple WWE? Now WWE's program is as bad as it's been in a while and TNA can't even fill an arena. :lol:

LOL if that's who they are putting the TNA belt on, maybe Jeff actually is going to come back to WWE...

:lol: Matt Hardy as a World Champion

There's supposedly a big angle planned for Raw tomorrow invvolving Lesnar.

One of the members of New Day is expected to face Cena at HIAC.
New Day about have bird rules on the US strap?

IDK if Cena taking off is a good thing heading into WM. Dude going to come back stronger than ever, they're going to go above and beyond for him. Burying dudes left and right, :x .

Him in a feud vs Taker would be cool to get him out the title hunt. Unless you feed him to a Heels Reigns for the belt, wish would be my preferred choice.

i thought the TNA title was trash, but Matt Hardy? Version 1 Matt Hardy as champ? EL OH ELZ.

loved how they brought the baby in for extra brownie points. Even the baby was buyin that bs 
laugh.gif

tna only able to get 300 fans :x

might as well have kurt angle return to the wwe and feud with brock/cena

Back
Top Bottom