Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-Vince McMahon was reportedly responsible for all of the creative at Saturday night’s live WWE Network special from Madison Square Garden in New York.

With all of the talk about Triple H taking over more control of the company behind-the-scenes, it’s said that McMahon is still very much the guy in charge and is still where the buck stops in terms of all major decisions or ideas.

PWInsider.com reports that lately when new ideas or concepts are brought up, the response is generally something along the lines of, “we’ll have to check with Vince,” or, “see if Vince likes it.”

As WWE’s television ratings continue to decline, McMahon is apparently back to micro-managing creative and is back to overseeing all aspects of the company more than he had been previously.

-Daniel Bryan says he plans to officially retire from the ring if the next neurologist he sees will not medically clear him to wrestle

Bryan recently spoke with Meghan Sullivan of IGN.com to promote WWE 2K16 and of course was asked about his health. Bryan says he had a concussion back in April and WWE is hyper-sensitive about concussions right now. He got medically cleared by a neurologist who specializes in concussions, but WWE’s Dr. Joseph Maroon wasn’t convinced he should be wrestling.

“One neurologist who specializes in concussions — who was the neurologist for the Super Bowl last year — cleared me with no limitations. All my testing came back excellent,” he said. “But the WWE’s medical doctor [Joe Maroon] is sceptical, because of my history of concussions and that sort of thing. So they will not clear me.”

“They’re going to send me to a third doctor at some point in the near future and that doctor will decide my fate.”

As badly as he wants to get back in the ring, Bryan said this third doctor’s appointment will probably be the deciding factor in whether or not he has to retire. If the third doctor advises against him wrestling again, he will retire.

“The WWE doctor Joe Maroon [is] amazing and highly respected in the concussion field, and if they send me to a third neurologist who’s also highly respected in the concussion field and they say literally no…well, then is it really smart to go against two doctors? I get all fired up…and then I’m like, maybe that’s not the best thing for me and my family going forward.”

In the event that his days as an active competitor are over, Bryan says he’s open to working with WWE in a non-wrestling capacity, possibly announcing or as a trainer.

:frown: damn thats sad.

EDIT:
Maybe he can train the she-beast Eva? :nerd:

Last edited:
As bad as the current product is, you have money to burn if you're buying WM tickets. Damn the experience. Not worth dropping an arm and a leg to sit next to old Cowboys SuperBowl banners.

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Philly doesn't have any :smh: :frown:

Last edited:

Ni96XK7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom