Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Man Foley traveled the whole world putting his body through ********. He was in that plane crash. And did this all for us. For us b. This delusional son of a ***** doesn't even know us and he was willing to be thrown off a 30 foot cell to entertain us.

BRB, gonna tell Noelle how much I appreciate her father's passion. Then break the back of Mr. Foley's baby girl.

F a Team Alpha.

All about #Cenation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brapadoo
Our Time = Never

#TeamAlpha
ohwell.gif

Lmao I'll play along, I know ya'll trying to keep me from getting in another heated argument. 

Cena is the best wrestler of this era.

yall equate popularity to hof status.

anyways, ultimate warrior, sting, stone cold, the rock, nwo, degen X, booker T, kane, undertaker, diamond dallas, benoit, eric bishoff, flair, hogan, x pac, HHH are my favorites.

lol at Booker T tho, where he went

anyways, ultimate warrior, sting, stone cold, the rock, nwo, degen X, booker T, kane, undertaker, diamond dallas, benoit, eric bishoff, flair, hogan, x pac, HHH are my favorites.

Cena would wash all those dudes though. Why tf you even list them smh.

But we not talking about favorites. At all bro lol.

We talking about wrestlers who were actually good at wrestling. 

and whose that tongan dude that turned into the NT gif. lol anyeonr remember sergent slaughter? lol

u gotta be kidding, wash them all? das not nice. imma send thr british bull dog

SON... :smh:

Cena would AA dude in like 10 seconds then just sit there and eat fruity pebbles with his bare hands, tf you even saying right now, b?

Back
Top Bottom