Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

I am mad that John Pollack said he has no interest in a Cena/Rollins match. Man that match will probably be better than Dean/Seth. All Dean and Seth do is brawl for the most part. Seth vs Cena on Smackdown some months back was real nice.

Dat strength.
FoolhardyWideeyedJuliabutterfly.gif

I am mad that John Pollack said he has no interest in a Cena/Rollins match. Man that match will probably be better than Dean/Seth. All Dean and Seth do is brawl for the most part. Seth vs Cena on Smackdown some months back was real nice.
BRing back the hit by limo able include Cena to be hit by it and never speak of it again 

View media item 1212986
I remember that match with cena and seth but I don't think dean and seth have tapped into their full potential of putting on a five star match. I'm sick of cena and fear cena will just bury seth. HIAC between dean and seth would be :pimp: or even a regular match ala RAW. But you're crazy if you'd rather see chena instead of ambrose vs seth. But I think seth can have a match with a blow up doll and put on a great match

so i come home from work, turn on the tv and see trish stratus fine aaaa stretching and stuff...made my day

D'Lo was the man :lol: :pimp: that's one thing I'll give Russo, if you were a midcarder, you definitely had some type of shine and were always seen and recognized.

I think that's a huge reason why I loved the Attitude Era..The mid-card guys were great..

The list is pretty damn impressive:

Owen Hart
Ken Shamrock
Big Bossman
D'Lo
Farooq
123 Kid
The Rock
HHH
Davey Boy
Al Snow
Bob Holly
Val Venis

That Ace Crusher @ 11:00 mark was nooice!..Misawa was always one of my favorites..I used to tape trade with this guy that had a bunch of Triple Crown matches with Mitsuharu in them..For those that aren't hip *couch* DeepSea *cough* you really should do some youtube searching..

Case Case

What's a tape?...

Well, you see kids back when I was your age we had these things called Video Cassette Recorders..And these "VCR's" used the large rectangle cartridges we called "tapes"..You put this so-called tape into the previously mentioned VCR and hit a button and the tape would play images on our extremely large 25" console TV..Those were most certainly the good ole days..

Case Case

What's a tape?...

Well, you see kids back when I was your age we had these things called Video Cassette Recorders..And these "VCR's" used the large rectangle cartridges we called "tapes"..You put this so-called tape into the previously mentioned VCR and hit a button and the tape would play images on our extremely large 25" console TV..Those were most certainly the good ole days..

Well that just seems stupid...

What's a console TV?... Was it like a TV with a Nintendo 32 attached?...

Last edited:
they also had laser discs - they were movies on disc -
they were basically cds that were the size of 12" records

way to much surface for scratching

Back
Top Bottom