X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Movie is Out, What Did You Guys Think?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

The movie already leaked from what i heard. My co-worker had a copy and he said it was doo-doo.

he got you good. april fools
april fools? no

everyone on the internet are talking about from what theyve seen so far, its pretty horrible. They somehow changed Deadpool into some stupid character in theend that isn't deadpool

Movie screener already leaked, dvd quality and sound...no annoying text blocking the movie at all either

Just got done watching......dope movie......Im still gonna go to the moview to check it out tho......Wanna see the graphics

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

The movie already leaked from what i heard. My co-worker had a copy and he said it was doo-doo.

he got you good. april fools
april fools? no

everyone on the internet are talking about from what theyve seen so far, its pretty horrible. They somehow changed Deadpool into some stupid character in the end that isn't deadpool

I was kidding
laugh.gif
We were already talking about the movie before heoriginally posted. it's all good

I doubt this version that was leaked is finalized at all. There was a whole lot of CG unfinished and the credits at the end were from X-3.

I saw the leaked version yesterday is it the whole movie meaning every scene in the final version is in the leaked version the cgi is not complete you couldsee wires from actors. I enjoyed the movie everything was somewhat spot on from the comic, i just didnt like gambit he look like the guy from clock work orange.I think majority of everyone will enjoy it also.

WOW ...................I hope they just released this craptastic movie for an April fools joke. This is terrible the beginning started off good then it justwent downhill after that I put this movie in the same category as DD and the Bana Hulk movie. Lets hope when the movie does release it's changeddrastically from the atrocity that I just witnessed.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

WOW ...................I hope they just released this craptastic movie for an April fools joke. This is terrible the beginning started off good then it just went downhill after that I put this movie in the same category as DD and the Bana Hulk movie. Lets hope when the movie does release it's changed drastically from the atrocity that I just witnessed.
mad.gif
link?

Was that Tom Brady playing Gambit?
nerd.gif

So they're adding additional scenes? I'm under the impression that the workprint is the final movie minus the CGI.

at least it makes sense how Cyclops doesn't recognize Wolverine in the first X-men flick

good i am not a follower of the comic but this was good. even tho some of the cgi was not finished

WOW how did this movie get out. it was suppose to be a summer blockbuster

Captain America with Wolverine?
cappy.jpg

EXCLUSIVE PIC: Captain America Cameo in Wolverine Movie
grey_loader.gif

!

Major scoopage was sent our way by our loyal source at 20th Century Fox, and confirmed by Marvel, that Captain America WILL be seen in the WWII scene of X-Men Origins: Wolverine -- and we've got the picture proof too!

Feast your eyes quick, because Fox will probably have us pull it down soon! The scene was set-up in the trailer, showing the American invasion of Normandy. Cappy can clearly be seen in the group of soldiers storming the beach, and he's not just a blurry easter egg this time.

When we sought confirmation of this news from Marvel Entertainment's publicity rep, Jim Becile had this to add...

"Comic book readers know that Captain America's own history is loosely connected with the same super soldier experiment that is a central theme in this movie, and so it made sense to flesh out some of his origin story in X-Men Origins: Wolverine to prep The First Avenger: Captain America."

roll.gif

Another question, during the credits they show the cast for the movie. It listed storm, jubilee, magneto etc etc. Was that for the other X-Men and put in bymistake? And during the Prison scene can someone name the characters if they are actual marvel characters

Im guessing the credits were just placeholders. And in that prison i swear i saw pietro, magneto wouldn't go for that.

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

Another question, during the credits they show the cast for the movie. It listed storm, jubilee, magneto etc etc. Was that for the other X-Men and put in by mistake? And during the Prison scene can someone name the characters if they are actual marvel characters
It was the credits for X-3. Was that Banshee and Quicksilver that was moving really fast?

And for the guy who said that this movie was on the level of The Hulk....Cmon now. It wasn't a completed film and automatically the characters make thismovie far greater than the Hulk film...But with all those rumors/spoilers that was said in the past couple pages, it was pretty dead on. I just want to seethe rest of the additional footage of Deadpool.

I won't give a final impression of the film until it's officially released. But again, from what I saw, I was entertained and I enjoyed it.

the one i saw was definitely the credits of origins..On another note I thought ryan reynolds %%#$*% up deadpool until i saw DEADPOOL almost made me puke.

Downloading this now.. still unsure if I'm going to watch it, but after some of the things I've seen so far (most notably Deadpool), I don't thinkI'd be disappointed if I didn't see this in theaters.

Yo My friend works for Fox got the whole movie downloaded with everything and he is burning it for me right now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom