Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Halo 5 deaded all the sprint arguments

It outchea and flourishin with the mechanic

People still salty about sprint, and complaining about it, can go drink nuclear waste for all I care

why dont u run with us :frown:

I ain't bought the game yet, to be honest. :lol:

And I put my Xbox in the closet until the semester is over. Working full time, grad school and having a GF being taking up all my time famb

Only activities I make time for is playing basketball. :smokin

Golf, lifting, gaming all been put on hold

Last edited:
Halo 5 deaded all the sprint arguments

It outchea and flourishin with the mechanic

People still salty about sprint, and complaining about it, can go drink nuclear waste for all I care

why dont u run with us :frown:

I ain't bought the game yet, to be honest. :lol:

And I put my Xbox in the closet until the semester is over. Working full time, grad school and having a GF being taking up all my time famb

Only activities I make time for is playing basketball. :smokin

Golf, lifting, gaming all been put on hold

:rofl:

da NT lobbies be extra lit fambz

DUDES SNIPING CROSS MAP WITH THAT AR. HAD ME LIKE
eek.gif
eek.gif

HOW CAN THE AR BE OUTGUNNING THE BR AND PISTOL AT RANGE? MAKES NO SENSE TO ME.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Ridiculous. It still deals Headshot damage too like it did in the beta.

Wish I knew how to golf, it would drastically increase my marketability from a career progression standpoint. I used to deny all those adages about "Deals being made on the golf course, business is transacted via golf" etc etc, but its 100% facts. People who golf just automatically befriend other golfers, no other sport has that kind of auto connection.

That's the latest one, right? Is it a cop or not?
It's from 2014, which is the latest installment of the Horizon Series.

Sep 2016 is when Forza Horizon 3 may release.

In the meantime,...

So basically it's the latest one? Is it worth it? If so I'll buy it now, I got Amazon Prime lol

EDIT: Forza 6 is the latest right? What's the diff between Horizon and rregular?

Last edited:

So basically it's the latest one? Is it worth it? If so I'll buy it now, I got Amazon Prime lol

EDIT: Forza 6 is the latest right? What's the diff between Horizon and rregular?
FH2 is the latest Horizon game. Well worth a purchase for $30.

There's a variety of events that you can do. Races, collectibles, online, road trips, and challenges.

Forza Horizon Series is an open-world racer. You can drive in a huge map and the car handling is more forgiving.

Forza Motorsport Series is a simulation racer. You can drive in closed tracks and the car handling is less forgiving.

FH2 is the latest Horizon game. Well worth a purchase for $30.

There's a variety of events that you can do. Races, collectibles, online, road trips, and challenges.

Forza Horizon Series is an open-world racer. You can drive in a huge map and the car handling is more forgiving.

Forza Motorsport Series is a simulation racer. You can drive in closed tracks and the car handling is less forgiving.
SOLD.

*repped*

EDIT: You play Horizon? If so, we can link. Playing games by myself is lonely now...Unless it's Fallout.

Last edited:

SOLD.

*repped*

EDIT: You play Horizon? If so, we can link. Playing games by myself is lonely now...Unless it's Fallout.
Indeed. I've put in 48 hours into Forza Horizon 2. It's my favorite/most played game.

iYen1 is my gt.

You can demo it from this link.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...n-2-demo/B7C8E5AA-3E45-469B-B0F6-DDEDA72A0D5A
I just added you. My GT is DaBootyWarrior.

F a demo, I just buy things and try it. That's a demo. #BALLING

I'm lying, I'm broke as hell. I copped it though. 

Haven't had too much time to practice with the new controller, but after a couple hours total time playing I'm starting to get used to the paddles.

Once you get used to them and start using them second nature, they're :smokin and I ain't even messed with the sensitivities yet. I'm gonna wait til BO3 drops to do all that.

Last edited:
So why after all that trash @shottadru talked, we play Halo tonight and I find out this man lives one floor above me. He just moved into my area. So you know what that means right? Bout to walk one floor up and just

stallone-tommygun.gif

is platinum 1 good for ranked?

i have no clue how it works

Second highest tier you can qualify in. 1st is diamond. Have to earn onyx and champions tiers by winning. 

wait onyx is higher than plat?

I have onyx in swat and plat 1 in team slayer...

maybe im better than i thought?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I believe your rank also rises up/down with wins/losses. So you might just end up on the winning team a lot. Lol. Cause you can be the MVP of the game but be on the losing sode...RANK DOWN

So why after all that trash @shottadru talked, we play Halo tonight and I find out this man lives one floor above me. He just moved into my area. So you know what that means right? Bout to walk one floor up and just

stallone-tommygun.gif

I knew shotta was boys w/ da booty bruh

is platinum 1 good for ranked?

i have no clue how it works

Second highest tier you can qualify in. 1st is diamond. Have to earn onyx and champions tiers by winning. 

wait onyx is higher than plat?

I have onyx in swat and plat 1 in team slayer...

maybe im better than i thought?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I believe your rank also rises up/down with wins/losses. So you might just end up on the winning team a lot. Lol. Cause you can be the MVP of the game but be on the losing sode...RANK DOWN

I usually roll with a couple of my friends.. not about that solo ranked life :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom