Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So why after all that trash @shottadru talked, we play Halo tonight and I find out this man lives one floor above me. He just moved into my area. So you know what that means right? Bout to walk one floor up and just

stallone-tommygun.gif

I knew shotta was boys w/ da booty bruh

is platinum 1 good for ranked?

i have no clue how it works

Second highest tier you can qualify in. 1st is diamond. Have to earn onyx and champions tiers by winning. 

wait onyx is higher than plat?

I have onyx in swat and plat 1 in team slayer...

maybe im better than i thought?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I believe your rank also rises up/down with wins/losses. So you might just end up on the winning team a lot. Lol. Cause you can be the MVP of the game but be on the losing sode...RANK DOWN

I usually roll with a couple of my friends.. not about that solo ranked life :lol: :rolleyes

Then you ain't better than you though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

that pip boy is dope though..damn I never cared for other editions of games but man.....Wasn't this version like 159 though??

Halo was crazy last night. Dope Customs with NT

I almost called out, woke up in crazy pain. Back is hurting from carrying @TimShepard
 in SWAT
Lmaoooo here we go. You were quiet when I was at the top of the boards. You couldnt wait until you had more kills to talk bad about me. Looks like you also ate toast with a spread of bitter this morning SMH

To those who got the elite controller have you tried playing ki or mkx? I bought the Titan one for my quanba fightstick but it's not compatible. Then again for $150 I can just get a madcatz and call it a day

To those who got the elite controller have you tried playing ki or mkx? I bought the Titan one for my quanba fightstick but it's not compatible. Then again for $150 I can just get a madcatz and call it a day
Get that Cronus Max off ebay so u can use your 360 fighting stick

Watched some Need For Speed streams on Twitch last night/this morning before work & I'm scratching that game off my list. Graphics look amazing, but I just can't get with it. Decided to snatch up Forza Horizon 2 on Amazon Prime. I need my racing fix.

Managed to install Sleeping Dogs this morning as well so I will be playing some of that campaign when I get off. Dedicating this weekend to Sleeping Dogs & Watch Dogs.

Played my first NBA Live ranked game last night...... LMAO boy boy boy that game needs work. Happy I got the win though.

I thought that pop boy looked kinda cool before
But seeing that video REALLY made me realize
That's some straight up nerdy ****

Having a lot of fun playing this Halo 5 Campaign on Legendary, but I'd be lying if I told you I knew what was going on in the story. :lol:

Also, If you have a chance to install the new dashboard beta update, DONT DO IT!
I've had to reset my console TWICE for bugs that prevented me from playing online.

Last edited:
Having a lot of fun playing this Halo 5 Campaign on Legendary, but I'd be lying if I told you I knew what was going on in the story. :lol:

Also, If you have a chance to install the new dashboard beta update, DONT DO IT!
I've had to reset my console TWICE for bugs that prevented me from playing online.

I asked to be removed - I like to provide feedback but it became too much of a nuisance.

Any headset recommendations you guys have?

This turtlebeach headset that I own just got a recall issued out so they're going to replace them with another model for me. Not sure which to get.

So why after all that trash @shottadru talked, we play Halo tonight and I find out this man lives one floor above me. He just moved into my area. So you know what that means right? Bout to walk one floor up and just

I knew shotta was boys w/ da booty bruh

is platinum 1 good for ranked?

i have no clue how it works

Second highest tier you can qualify in. 1st is diamond. Have to earn onyx and champions tiers by winning. 

wait onyx is higher than plat?

I have onyx in swat and plat 1 in team slayer...

maybe im better than i thought?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I believe your rank also rises up/down with wins/losses. So you might just end up on the winning team a lot. Lol. Cause you can be the MVP of the game but be on the losing sode...RANK DOWN

I usually roll with a couple of my friends.. not about that solo ranked life :lol: :rolleyes

Then you ain't better than you though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You make no sense...

You say I might just happen to be on the winning team therefore im ranked high...

I say I dont play TEAM BASED RANKED GAMES solo... I play w/ a team of friends to say i dont just happen to be on the winning team

Yet I'm still wrong :rofl:

NT logic is my favorite logic....

---

I wont be on much tonight but I wanna squad up saturday :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom