XXXTENTACION?

X Thread on conservative NT

I only heard about this dude because I kept seeing his mugshot pop up in my sidebar on youtube
OP anything you listen to you like so far ?
nah, it's not for me

just passing it on, I figured it'd be making it's way here soon enough
Didn't dude beat a chick blind ?
cringe.gif

nah, it's not for me
just passing it on, I figured it'd be making it's way here soon enough

Nah it probably wouldn't have, this place ain't exactly the cutting edge anymore :lol:

He getting a different type of coverage now because of his case tho. Got DJ Akademiks posting about underground _'s :lol: :smh:

Saw the name pop up as a possible 2017 Freshman.

How do you pronounce his name? Serious question.

I heard one song of his with Robb Banks. I just thought he was playboi carti or one of them new dudes.

Not my taste.

i just watched that nojumper interview. dear god.

i hate dweebs like this from those weird *** florida towns where they can get away with that **** ****.

he tough as hell in those spring breaker *** towns. guarantee this guy would **** his pants if you dropped him off in lil haiti. 

i just watched that nojumper interview. dear god.

i hate dweebs like this from those weird *** florida towns where they can get away with that **** ****.

he tough as hell in those spring breaker *** towns. guarantee this guy would **** his pants if you dropped him off in lil haiti. 

Kodak from Pompano as well

good look.

i misjudged the kid thinking he was on some trap tough **** but i see now he's just a disturbed emo who has some serious issues. he actually was up on his hip hop knowledge in that interview which is rare for alot of these youngins. beats hard but i still can't get jiggy w/ this lil *****. 

Last edited:
That Look At Me beat still hard but after some research this ***** is trash, that Ski Mask dude kinda okay in small doses though.

Delved into his SoundCloud & will admit he has 3 songs I vibe with. the rest is noise.

Not sure if his hype is from the music or his controversy but seeing his fanbase online let's me know duke has an opportunity that might have been thrown away.

Delved into his SoundCloud & will admit he has 3 songs I vibe with. the rest is noise.

Not sure if his hype is from the music or his controversy but seeing his fanbase online let's me know duke has an opportunity that might have been thrown away.
A lil of both honestly. He had the kinda "dark mysterious" thing going strong for a min before he did the No Jumper interview.

That florida underground music scene is crazy tho. SGP lowkey birthed that for these _'s. The fans take it serious and really show love. So he already had a solid following there as well as online.

Then he went to jail during the summer for robbery, got out, went right back for allegedly beating his girl *** and been locked up since. Bruh has no music videos, only videos of him either fighting or attempting to fight various _'s in broward/miami. So all this **** plus the fighting etc definitely added to his profile 

Adam22 from No Jumper recently became his manager so he's been using his platform lately to kinda boost his name up on there as well.

This lil _ definitely has some demons tho hopefully he can get his **** squared away and capitalize off all this buzz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom