XXXTENTACION?

Idk, police saying they spotted dude at the bank getting cash, followed him to the motorcycle place and waited for him to come back outside

Plenty of robberies end up with a death tho even if that wasn’t what they originally intended to do, **** just happens. Your mind doesn’t always work how it “should” in high adrenaline situations like that
I didn't say something couldn't have happened where they decided to kill him and I'm not saying some robberies end in death. However that number is minuscule to the amount of armed robbies committed.

What I'm saying, normally, when people go out to commit a robbery the last thing they want to do is commit murder.

I didn't say something couldn't have happened where they decided to kill him and I'm not saying some robberies end in death. However that number is minuscule to the amount of armed robbies committed.

What I'm saying, normally, when people go out to commit a robbery the last thing they want to do is commit murder.

My point is, whose to say that they consciously "decided" to kill him? "Plans" breakdown all the time with **** like this. Just because he got killed doesn't mean they planned to kill him or even rationally "decided" to. _'s aren't really thinking in situations like that, just reacting.

_'s don't even really be realizing what they just did until afterwards when the adrenaline kick wear off

My point is, whose to say that they consciously "decided" to kill him? "Plans" breakdown all the time with **** like this. Just because he got killed doesn't mean they planned to kill him or even rationally "decided" to. _'s aren't really thinking in situations like that, just reacting.
I get it, but who's to say they didn't?

I'm looking at it, young rich dude , why would he risk his life over money he can make quickly?

Rappers, usually are targets of dudes snatching their changes and taking their money. Just for the assailant to post it on social media and get clout.

Thus, why I think it was more than a robbery and that's just an excuse to cover it up.

No one is saying your theory which the obvious one "robbery gone bad" is not correct .... I just happen to think otherwise ....

Not gonna lie, I didnt enjoyed his albums last time cause I keep on thinking of a s h itty person but now I listened at the album of a deceased person its growing on me, his music is kinda nice, no wonder he got that KDot co-sign.

Looks like the ancestors were doing their magic.

Dude is a dumb kid and it’s kinda alarming how many people actually think he had something to say. I’ve listened to his ramblings the last few days. He’s a stupid confused young kid so I’m just lost when even adults tryin to make it seem like he’s profound or something

If I see the word positivity one more time man. Being a normal person and not being an ******* is somehow praised these days

This isn't as black and white as you're trying to make it seem. We speak in generalities too often. Yes...there would be PLENTY of people that would be giving CB that "treatment" if he passed. There'd also be plenty of people venerating him. Why does it have to be one or the other?

Not even. Ive just never seen a celeb get killed/die then receive this backlash before and thats why I think he is getting it. Not sayin it like its facts this just what Im seeing from my corner of the world

Dude is a dumb kid and it’s kinda alarming how many people actually think he had something to say. I’ve listened to his ramblings the last few days. He’s a stupid confused young kid so I’m just lost when even adults tryin to make it seem like he’s profound or something

If I see the word positivity one more time man. Being a normal person and not being an ******* is somehow praised these days
Not going to lie, but this is the same way I feel about Will Smith son. He was talking about how school is a preparation for jail and people saying he was woke AF. Like yes, mostly everyone that goes to school to learn structure, socializing skills and get and education is being prepped for jail. In addition that a lot of parents need public school in order for then to work and some kids need school to get a couple of meals a day.

Not saying I dont like the kid. I seen him handle a troll asking for money for a charity like an adult and I was impressed how he put the troll on the spot.

What I don't understand is the mentality these days. When did 20 become a kid? I never described myself as a kid at 20. Now I look back at it and think yeah some of the stuff I did was dumb. But adults do dumb stuff, there is no switch that clicks the day you turn 18. Adults at 30 make mistakes and decisions. They can't use the I was only 30 excuse.

Plus the environments most of us come from we have to grow up fast. We might have to take care of ourselves or our siblings. When I was 20 I was a junior in college and pretty much on my own. If I made a mistake, I pretty much had to eat that mistake.

I was listening to someone talk the other day about how the stuff we used to do as real kids they would call CPS on us. How many of my generation were latch key kids. Stayed at home for half the day. Used to go whenever and where ever we wanted in the city as long as we were back at a reasonable time. Parents trusted us, no supervision. No cell phones to monitor everywhere we go. And I was actually a kid. Like ten.

You have 20 year olds using that I'm just a kid excuse and people using it for them. At 20 a lot of men are on their own, have kids, have families. Sorry, I can't go to Iraq, I'm just a kid.

So I don't get the he was 20 excuse people use. You don't know right from wrong at 20? Your decision making is that bad? So why would it be good at 30...40...60?

You have 15 year olds being charged as adults, virtually ending their lives.

People used that same excuse for Chris Brown. He's young. As if all young dudes abuse their girlfriends and it's something you just grow out of. Hitting your girlfriend is a part of growing up.

Let someone beat your daughter and say, hey, I'm a kid.

What I see a lot of from the younger generation is you baby, spoil and treat someone like a kid, and you get a bunch of 20 year old kids.

not even going to entertain you.

:rofl:

I'm just tryna understand what you saying because the "cover up" theory doesn't really make sense

If there weren't any witnesses on the scene how would anybody even know a robbery went down? Only thing they took was the LV duffle of cash, he still had all his stuff. Wouldn't really be a good cover up if nobody knew it happened.

Last edited:
Sounds like balance to me.

What's the problem?
When an argument is comprised mainly of two extreme arguments, you get a bunch of people not really listening to the other side and just interested in projecting their own ideas. People are yelling past one another on this topic because it's become more about the argument and people defending their personal opinion than the loss of a life or the 'teachable moment' people seem to be claiming.

What is you talking about my dude?

When Rihanna went back with CB, Rihanna was getting backlash and she was the victim. I'm almost certain if CB was to be found dead, all this **** would come up it be a split.

Sometimes is warranted and sometimes is not ....

Like for example, look at all these young black males that have been assassinated by police, the first thing media do is bring up their past problems to say "oh well they weren't good guys anyways". Then it splits everyone up....

You're speaking as if you know ... smh

Naw I def dont know. Im commenting from the sideline about this situation just like everyone else in this thread.

The backlash that Ive seen Xxx is getting is at the forefront more than Ive seen the mourning for him, and Ive never seen that for a celeb ever thats all Im saying. Do people have to mourn him? Heck no, but Ive never seen people literally stand up on various social media platforms and proclaim “Idgaf he dead cuz he did X, Y, and Z...” for a celebrity ever. This is a first for me at least.

Majority of the ppl Ive come in contact with and have discussed the situation with either:

A.) Dont know anything about him or heard his music

or

B.) Heard of him, but wouldnt know him if he walked past them in the street.

He has been relevant for 12 months tops.

So thats why I made the initial statement that due to his smaller popularity and short stardom window he isnt getting that treatment. With longevity I feel (and again this is my opinion) that people would sing a different tune. If Johnny Depp, C Breezy, Jason Kidd, Fabulous, Charlie Sheen, Floyd Mayweather got murdered it would be a different situation and the domestic abuse piece would get whispered about in comparison to the accolades, praise, and mourning/well wishes. Domestic abuse is wrong in any instance but I just think the outlook society has and who they wanna drag in a situation, especially involving death, is gonna vary depending on the celeb’s popularity. Thats it.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I'm just tryna understand what you saying because the "cover up" theory doesn't really make sense

If there weren't any witnesses on the scene how would anybody even know a robbery went down? Only thing they took was the LV duffle of cash, he still had all his stuff. Wouldn't really be a good cover up if nobody knew it happened.
SMH ....

Ok bro ....

Like I said, not going to entertain you.

A streetcat, you aint.

When an argument is comprised mainly of two extreme arguments, you get a bunch of people not really listening to the other side and just interested in projecting their own ideas

Exactly. Which is all the more reason to stay as far as possible away both extremes :lol:

It's starting to become more and more apparent to me that the key is to not have a dog in the race. Like without dropping names :lol:...It's easy to spot the people in here who fall on either side of the spectrum. Both "sides" are using the same formula to attack each other believing they're "right".

I don't give a **** about what's right or wrong. I'm just interested on what "is"...if that makes any sense. Nihilism is too strong in the world for me to keep giving my emotions to this ****. It's a jungle out here. I'm just trying to stay out the ****ing way.

****** really do get shot everyday B. You and I BOTH KNOW...if Hernandez gets smoked what type of ****ery would unfold in here. There will plenty of people who are "sad" about Tentacion ****ting on Hernandez and saying "he deserved it". And there'll be a "it was only entertainment, he was giving back to the community, haters got him" crowd.

Me? I'ma be sitting back with my popcorn waiting for the next episode

giphy.webp

the irony :lol::smh:
Smh .. still trying.

Not a possibility that someone might want to divert the investigation, right? Well ...

You have no critical or analytical thinking.

Only conclusion, a botch robbery. The most logical/common assumption.

Bye bye.

Exactly. Which is all the more reason to stay as far as possible away both extremes :lol:

It's starting to become more and more apparent to me that the key is to not have a dog in the race. Like without dropping names :lol:...It's easy to spot the people in here who fall on either side of the spectrum. Both "sides" are using the same formula to attack each other believing they're "right".

I don't give a **** about what's right or wrong. I'm just interested on what "is"...if that makes any sense. Nihilism is too strong in the world for me to keep giving my emotions to this ****. It's a jungle out here. I'm just trying to stay out the ****ing way.

*****s really do get shot everyday B. You and I BOTH KNOW...if Hernandez gets smoked what type of ****ery would unfold in here. There will plenty of people who are "sad" about Tentacion ****ting on Hernandez and saying "he deserved it". And there'll be a "it was only entertainment, he was giving back to the community, haters got him" crowd.

Me? I'ma be sitting back with my popcorn waiting for the next episode

giphy.webp
Agreed 100%.

Pass the popcorn, b.

_'s don't even really be realizing what they just did until afterwards when the adrenaline kick wear off

This why my dude is locked up now. There was another person at the house of the dude they were robbing and he fought back. Caught one and died on the spot.

We all pretty sure that wasn't his only body so maybe it doesn't apply here so much now that I think about it.

He was a biscuit boy woman beater. F him. The shooters prob did us a favor by taking him off this earth. Dudes up in here defending buffoonery. Stop using his age as an excuse. I wasn’t breaking women’s faces when I was 18. Dude was a 5 foot 6 coward that could only physically dominate women.

What I don't understand is the mentality these days. When did 20 become a kid? I never described myself as a kid at 20. Now I look back at it and think yeah some of the stuff I did was dumb. But adults do dumb stuff, there is no switch that clicks the day you turn 18. Adults at 30 make mistakes and decisions. They can't use the I was only 30 excuse.

Plus the environments most of us come from we have to grow up fast. We might have to take care of ourselves or our siblings. When I was 20 I was a junior in college and pretty much on my own. If I made a mistake, I pretty much had to eat that mistake.

I was listening to someone talk the other day about how the stuff we used to do as real kids they would call CPS on us. How many of my generation were latch key kids. Stayed at home for half the day. Used to go whenever and where ever we wanted in the city as long as we were back at a reasonable time. Parents trusted us, no supervision. No cell phones to monitor everywhere we go. And I was actually a kid. Like ten.

You have 20 year olds using that I'm just a kid excuse and people using it for them. At 20 a lot of men are on their own, have kids, have families. Sorry, I can't go to Iraq, I'm just a kid.

So I don't get the he was 20 excuse people use. You don't know right from wrong at 20? Your decision making is that bad? So why would it be good at 30...40...60?

You have 15 year olds being charged as adults, virtually ending their lives.

People used that same excuse for Chris Brown. He's young. As if all young dudes abuse their girlfriends and it's something you just grow out of. Hitting your girlfriend is a part of growing up.

Let someone beat your daughter and say, hey, I'm a kid.

What I see a lot of from the younger generation is you baby, spoil and treat someone like a kid, and you get a bunch of 20 year old kids.
Youre a grown man at 20 imo. We’ve babied this new generation which is why these clowns a running around with face tats, purple hair, using every drug, and abusing women.

Back
Top Bottom