Y-3 Qasa

Sooo, this happened.

I damb near cried :lol:
22583968292_28e66b5960.jpg

I guess it wasn't meant to be.. :\

Wait.

Am I understanding this correctly? You received 2 different shoes? :smh:

Question?

Was the intent of the purchase for the Qasa High or Retro Boost?
Qasa
Wait.

Am I understanding this correctly? You received 2 different shoes? :smh:
Yes :smh:. This sucks, I never had this happen to me before.
Rice boy u gotta be more clear on what happened
So yeah I'm opening the box & I'm like :wow: why TF do I see a white midsole through that tissue paper?!!? :stoneface:

They came in the Qasa box, retros were the same size though.

I eem put both pairs on simultaneously feeling sad & devastated this happened to me :frown:
Daaaaamn which one did you order? And just curious, cause any company can make a mistake, where did you order from
Hopefully nobody gets the current pair on JackThread as they're probably the reverse pair of mine bc after I bought my pair last week it was sold out.

They're the same size & I just sent my left Qasa back recently. :lol:

Guys I just called the local Y-3 store and they said they had 1 Qasa High Black and White Left in my Size. 
embarassed.gif

Should I seriously drop $400 for retail or get them online for the discount? 
nthat.gif

I can buy some CPs with that money 
eyes.gif

Guys I just called the local Y-3 store and they said they had 1 Qasa High Black and White Left in my Size. :wow:

Should I seriously drop $400 for retail or get them online for the discount? :nthat:

I can buy some CPs with that money :rolleyes  

where can you get them online for a discount? :nerd:

Hi guys, in need of some real help here.

I've just recently bought this pair of retro boosts and I've only wore it once but it's already creasing and there's this blue-ish coloured stain at the tip of the shoe. It's not very visible but I can see it clearly and I'm very ocd when it comes to my shoes, I think I'd help if you guys maximize the brightness of your devices. Thanks!View media item 1769632
I'm positive I did not stain it when wearing it so i am unsure how it came about but anyone has any idea how to save this problem? All Ive got is a Jason Markk cleaner and premium brush but if anyone could help identify the problem id really appreciate it. And any ideas how to stop the creasing or at lease minimize it?

can anyone help with a legit check on these? i'm pretty sure theyre real
They're legit.

1) Y-3 demand isn't as high as other shoes due to their high entry prices so non-legit pairs are really easy to tell

2) Fakes have really crappy boxes

Examples of a fake back tag:

There's other ways to tell but since the Chinese factories can't even get this right, we're in good hands.

Last edited:
Hi guys, in need of some real help here.

I've just recently bought this pair of retro boosts and I've only wore it once but it's already creasing and there's this blue-ish coloured stain at the tip of the shoe. It's not very visible but I can see it clearly and I'm very ocd when it comes to my shoes, I think I'd help if you guys maximize the brightness of your devices. Thanks!

I'm positive I did not stain it when wearing it so i am unsure how it came about but anyone has any idea how to save this problem? All Ive got is a Jason Markk cleaner and premium brush but if anyone could help identify the problem id really appreciate it. And any ideas how to stop the creasing or at lease minimize it?

Come on man, shoes are meant to be worn. Expect all shoes to wear, crease and scuff. These are stylish coverings for your feet, not collectible trophies.

Try magic eraser or rubbing alcohol on the blue stain.

can anyone help with a legit check on these? i'm pretty sure theyre real

These look good to me, look the same as my pair. I do not believe that this style was ever replicated. Triple blacks and OG are a different story, there are a lot of bad fakes and some good ones out there.

@bbcspaceman
Come on man, shoes are meant to be worn. Expect all shoes to wear, crease and scuff. These are stylish coverings for your feet, not collectible trophies.

Try magic eraser or rubbing alcohol on the blue stain.
These look good to me, look the same as my pair. I do not believe that this style was ever replicated. Triple blacks and OG are a different story, there are a lot of bad fakes and some good ones out there.

Yes I totally understand when it comes to the scuffs but regarding the blue stains (or whatever it is) it's an area that seems difficult to come into contact with the ground and dirt whatsoever and I've only worn it just for once, my main concern is that and the creasing question was just trying to ask if stuff like shoe trees help.

I've yet to try alcohol and stuff but I've tried using the Jason Markk to scrub it and it isn't coming off though seems more like possibly glue stains? is it just me guys?

@bbcspaceman
Yes I totally understand when it comes to the scuffs but regarding the blue stains (or whatever it is) it's an area that seems difficult to come into contact with the ground and dirt whatsoever and I've only worn it just for once, my main concern is that and the creasing question was just trying to ask if stuff like shoe trees help.

I've yet to try alcohol and stuff but I've tried using the Jason Markk to scrub it and it isn't coming off though seems more like possibly glue stains? is it just me guys?

Show trees won't help much. They look cool in pictures of people's shoe rotations but they don't do anything for synthetic materials. Shoe trees will work for leather shoes but actually might stretch out the neoprene in a bad way. IMHO just live with the creasing, it's part of the game.

The blue mark might be denim? The boost sole is very porous, once stained it's difficult to clean so don't let stains sit too long. Give the mr clean magic eraser a try, it works pretty good.

@bbcspaceman

Boost sole is porous. And i think it's just the black dye from the upper getting absorbed into the foam.

I had that with my Cream Retro boost and as i was touching it up with Angelus + GAC i went over it and it's nice and white now.

And Neoprene creases. Can't do anything about that.

Show trees won't help much. They look cool in pictures of people's shoe rotations but they don't do anything for synthetic materials. Shoe trees will work for leather shoes but actually might stretch out the neoprene in a bad way. IMHO just live with the creasing, it's part of the game.

The blue mark might be denim? The boost sole is very porous, once stained it's difficult to clean so don't let stains sit too long. Give the mr clean magic eraser a try, it works pretty good.

Doubt it is denim though, I don't wear denim. I'll try to ding the magic eraser but I'm not sure if the country I'm living in carries it thanks for your help though!

Boost sole is porous. And i think it's just the black dye from the upper getting absorbed into the foam.
I had that with my Cream Retro boost and as i was touching it up with Angelus + GAC i went over it and it's nice and white now.

Hi, mind giving me links to the products that you're talking about? Might pick them up if I can. Thanks!

M

And quick question, is the angelus cleaner more effective than the Jason Markk cleaner?

Angelus Flat White Paint mixed with equal amounts GAC 900
Google it

Is it possible to just use the angelus paint because I don't think my country carries the gac 900. and do I just go over it with like a paint brush or something?

Sorry for the questions, quite new to the cleaning and grooming of shoes thing

Is it possible to just use the angelus paint because I don't think my country carries the gac 900. and do I just go over it with like a paint brush or something?

I have no clue how it would turn out with just paint, but my rationale was to thin the paint so it would be easier absorbed by the foam.

And yes I applied it with a paint brush.

I haven't personally set out to do this custom but it would be sake to assume that the midsole of the Y-3 boosts are similar to the Adidas.

The link below is from YouTube where the person used Angelus paint to blackout the midsole on a Adidas Ultra Boost.

If i wear 7.5 in Retro Boosts, 7 in Qasa Highs, reckon i can squeeze into a 6.5 Qasa Low?

And just reflecting, my TTS (regular Adidas size) is 8. Y3 sizing is really all over the place.

Last edited:
If i wear 7.5 in Retro Boosts, 7 in Qasa Highs, reckon i can squeeze into a 6.5 Qasa Low?

And just reflecting, my TTS (regular Adidas size) is 8. Y3 sizing is really all over the place.

I think you can, I had a pair of qasa low in sz 7 and got rid of them because I had heel slippage

Back
Top Bottom